New York Jets @ Miami, 4:05 PM

Green Bay @ Tampa Bay, 4:25 PM

Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco, 8:20 PM

Monday, October 19, 2020

Kansas City @ Buffalo, 5:00 PM

Arizona @ Dallas, 8:15 PM

BYE: Los Angeles Chargers, New Orleans, Las Vegas, & Seattle

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Atlanta @ Minnesota, 1:00 PM - Not that tough at all to be honest!

Baltimore @ Philadelphia, 1:00 PM - Not tough to call this one sadly.

Chicago @ Carolina, 1:00 PM - Chicago get this done but I think it will be closer than some may think.

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis, 1:00 PM - Colts win.

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh, 1:00 PM - I actually think Cleveland pick up the dub here. 

Denver@ New England, 1:00 PM - New England with the win.

Detroit @ Jacksonville, 1:00 PM - Detroit overcome a poor Jacksonville side.

Houston @ Tennessee, 1:00 PM - Titans win. Houston misery continues.

Washington @ New York Giants, 1:00 PM - I think that Washington DL dominates. A poor division game though in truth.

New York Jets @ Miami, 4:05 PM - Don't think any neutral will be tuning in for this one! 2 pretty terrible division rivals.

Green Bay @ Tampa Bay, 4:25 PM - Hard to see past Rodgers right now? But Brady and Tampa do need to respond.

Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco, 8:20 PM - SF are a mess with all of those injuries. They are going to finish last in the NFC West.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Kansas City @ Buffalo, 5:00 PM - Buffalo need to respond after losing to Tennesse and I think they inflict back to back defeats on Kansas.

Arizona @ Dallas, 8:15 PM - Arizona win this one. Dallas are going to struggle the rest of the way.

Some truly terrible games on the slate this week it must be said.

If this report is true, Falcons-Vikings could be off this week.

Confirmed, it was one positive test. Not a player. Falcons closed practice out of abundance of caution.

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

No Thursday game?

Was supposed to the the Bills and Chiefs. But the Bills were forced to play on Tuesday night. Game was moved to this coming Monday instead.

7 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

No Thursday game?

Yeah I completely missed that there was no Thursday game. Woke up this morning to see what the end score was and well... There wasn't one. 

I know there aren’t many intriguing games on at 1:00, but man, only two 4pm games is just bad. 

23 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I know there aren’t many intriguing games on at 1:00, but man, only two 4pm games is just bad. 

I hadn't even noticed that. Great point bud. That's pretty shocking. 

On 10/16/2020 at 5:04 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm not even sure that Jets/Dolphins qualifies as a game. 

2 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I'm not even sure that Jets/Dolphins qualifies as a game. 

Yeah really. What a horrible game to have in that time slot. And it never made sense. Our game could have been a 4:00 start just due to both being playoff teams last year. 

That said, I’m glad we aren’t getting killed in the late time slot lol. 

26 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah really. What a horrible game to have in that time slot. And it never made sense. Our game could have been a 4:00 start just due to both being playoff teams last year. 

That said, I’m glad we aren’t getting killed in the late time slot lol. 

The NFL is basically ramming Rodgers/Brady down our throats and telling us that we're gonna shut up and like it.

A pretty putrid slate of games on tap for this week overall. Typically once or twice a year it seems like the schedule just ends up being a total dud. This is one of those weeks.

1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

The NFL is basically ramming Rodgers/Brady down our throats and telling us that we're gonna shut up and like it.

A pretty putrid slate of games on tap for this week overall. Typically once or twice a year it seems like the schedule just ends up being a total dud. This is one of those weeks.

Agreed. Typically after the Birds game, I’m only half paying attention to what’s going on anyway in the later games. Especially after a loss, but it’s still nice to have better choices. 

So far the Brady vs Belichick debate seems to be leaning more toward Brady

4 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

So far the Brady vs Belichick debate seems to be leaning more toward Brady

Yeah it does although it is close... Brady has been up and down. Not sure what's happening to the Pats though... They seemed to start OK but are falling away it seems.

Archived