Higbee...Ayuik...Kittle...Claypool...?

wtfcares

These guys have all had career games against the Eagles this season. Who do we start on Fantasy this week that’s gonna have a Breakout/Career performance this week? 

My guess is it’s going to be Devin Duvernay who’s probably available in a lot of leagues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol:  I am going obvious, Lamar Jackson. He's had a couple down weeks lately. A game against the Eagles will pick him right back up. Schwartz needs to come up with a really good gameplan fast to contain Lamar, after he whiffed completely last week against the Steelers.

Duvernay isn't a bad guess, though, if you're willing to take a flyer on an unproven guy who might completely bust. He's a speedy guy.

20 hours ago, wtfcares said:

These guys have all had career games against the Eagles this season. Who do we start on Fantasy this week that’s gonna have a Breakout/Career performance this week? 

My guess is it’s going to be Devin Duvernay who’s probably available in a lot of leagues. 

I'm now 99% certain Duvernay will have at least one big scoring play.  I'm starting to think one long TD catch and one long punt return.  I can't help but feel this game is going to get ugly.