How to watch? Getting hosed again by Stealers game here in central PA

Big___Al

Usually there's a thread. 1st time I ever did it was a couple weeks ago, I think it was a reddit thing. Worked OK. Thanks in advance if anybody has the links.

• Sad 1

Where in central PA? I’m in Harrisburg and our local CBS affiliate is contractually obligated to show the Ravens when they’re on the road. 

19 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Where in central PA? I’m in Harrisburg and our local CBS affiliate is contractually obligated to show the Ravens when they’re on the road. 

Williamsport PA, CBS plays the steelers here every week if there on. 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, Big___Al said:

Usually there's a thread. 1st time I ever did it was a couple weeks ago, I think it was a reddit thing. Worked OK. Thanks in advance if anybody has the links.

42 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Same here 😞 Any streaming links out there?

35 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

15 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Google Ustvnow. Tv guide shows they are showing the game

36 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Google Ustvnow. Tv guide shows they are showing the game

Correct nationally. Tell that to Comcast, 1 hour outside of Philadelphia will get the game and some viewing network in Baltimore. All other Comcast customers in Pennsylvania outside of the 1 hour viewing area will be getting the Steelers game.

1 minute ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Correct nationally. Tell that to Comcast, 1 hour outside of Philadelphia will get the game and some viewing network in Baltimore. All other Comcast customers in Pennsylvania outside of the 1 hour viewing area will be getting the Steelers game.

Never seen these guys change their schedule.  Choose the paid plan. You get 10 days free. Then cancel. I used to make multiple accounts. 🤣

Maybe the rules are more lax on providing info on streams here...

Sports hd dot me

Clear a few popups and watch in hd

7 minutes ago, What The F said:

Maybe the rules are more lax on providing info on streams here...

Sports hd dot me

Clear a few popups and watch in hd

Its a paid stream, no different than people saying pay for directv. I could be wrong. If I am, sorry mods. 

Down load a free trial of  you tube tv...download fake gps set fake gps to philly and cast to your tv

2 hours ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Don’t miss that! I went to Lock Haven and would get hosed by the stupid Steelers all the time. 

1 hour ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Comcast, 1 hour outside of Philadelphia will get the game and some viewing network in Baltimore.

All other Comcast customers in Pennsylvania outside of the 1 hour viewing area will be getting the Steelers game.

I'm in South Jersey w/COMCAST and we only have 2 games available: Ravens @ Eagles on CBS #256, 903 or 1003

or  FOX  NY or Philly  w/Wash @ Gmen.  Weird . . . usually there's another game or two available. 

You should be thankful you don’t have to see this dreck. The eagles are one of the worst teams in football. Wentz is done. Pederson looks so lost. 

1 hour ago, Vman1968 said:

You should be thankful you don’t have to see this dreck. The eagles are one of the worst teams in football. Wentz is done. Pederson looks so lost. 

I am, listening on the radio while the Steelers killing the Browns in the background.