Any receiver from Bama!!!!!!

Uscg-green

You should watch more college if you don't think Mac Jones isn't good. Top 5 qb in college football. With that said I'll take JaMarr Chase over them. If Chase is taken before we pick then Devonta Smith. I doubt they take Waddle after taking Reagor last year

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

You should watch more college if you don't think Mac Jones isn't good. Top 5 qb in college football. With that said I'll take JaMarr Chase over them. If Chase is taken before we pick then Devonta Smith. I doubt they take Waddle after taking Reagor last year

I'm an Alabama Alum who watches the tide every week. Mac Jones is a good QB. He is not a first round NFL talent. Let's be clear. I love Mac Jones. But those receivers would make any QB better. That is what I meant. 

Fulgham keeps reinforcing the notion that he's legit. Reagor suffered a setback with the injuries, but he's pretty talented and should become a star early in his career.  Honestly, at this point we have to look at the lines again early in the draft. I don't believe WR is a big enough need to justify using a 1st --- especially an early 1st if we have one. Imagine how much better this offense would look if Wentz actually had time to survey the field. Imagine how much better it would look if the RBs were contcted less often behind the LOS. 

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

Me too.

3 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm an Alabama Alum who watches the tide every week. Mac Jones is a good QB. He is not a first round NFL talent. Let's be clear. I love Mac Jones. But those receivers would make any QB better. That is what I meant. 

Never said he was but he is a top 5 qb in college this year

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Never said he was but he is a top 5 qb in college this year

I think he is the best in the SEC. Well maybe not Trask. It's close.

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

I think he is the best in the SEC. Well maybe not Trask. It's close.

I would put them as followed

Lawrence

Fields

Lance

Trask 

Jones

Rather have Chase.  But if Fulgham keeps balling out like he has the rest of the season, I’m thinking you go with him and Reagor next season and use the high draft pick on OLine. 

13 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Fulgham keeps reinforcing the notion that he's legit. Reagor suffered a setback with the injuries, but he's pretty talented and should become a star early in his career.  Honestly, at this point we have to look at the lines again early in the draft. I don't believe WR is a big enough need to justify using a 1st --- especially an early 1st if we have one. Imagine how much better this offense would look if Wentz actually had time to survey the field. Imagine how much better it would look if the RBs were contcted less often behind the LOS. 

Fulgham didn't look good against the Ravens until they started playing looser. He, and the entire offense, didn't do anything the first half. 

8 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Fulgham didn't look good against the Ravens until they started playing looser. He, and the entire offense, didn't do anything the first half. 

The offense went 3 and out on 5 of their 1st 6 drives and 1 and out on the other. There's really nothing to grade on Fulgham's game during that span. 

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

The offense went 3 and out on 5 of their 1st 6 drives and 1 and out on the other. There's really nothing to grade on Fulgham's game during that span. 

Yea. The entire offense sucked. That includes Fulgham. 

28 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. The entire offense sucked. That includes Fulgham. 

Interesting. Do you want to highlight any of Fulgham's breakdowns during that span that hurt the offense?

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

Interesting. Do you want to highlight any of Fulgham's breakdowns during that span that hurt the offense?

Inability to gain separation. 

5 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Inability to gain separation. 

You mean during that span between the snap and the sound of Jamon Brown's guy throwing Wentz to the ground? What was that ... like 0.7 seconds?

55 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

You mean during that span between the snap and the sound of Jamon Brown's guy throwing Wentz to the ground? What was that ... like 0.7 seconds?

Make all the excuses you want. He wasn't generating separation in the first half. No one was. Hence Wentz holding onto the ball to take a sack. 

Mac Jones is only a freshman. By the time he hits the draft he'll be a #1 pick and we'd be lucky to get him.

But I agree we should think Alabama this year. Devonta Smith or Najee Harris are great weapons.

But Alex Leatherwood might be more what we desperately need.

45 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

Mac Jones is only a freshman. By the time he hits the draft he'll be a #1 pick and we'd be lucky to get him.

But I agree we should think Alabama this year. Devonta Smith or Najee Harris are great weapons.

But Alex Leatherwood might be more what we desperately need.

He's a Jr. Played 4 games I believe last year after Tua got hurt

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

He's a Jr. Played 4 games I believe last year after Tua got hurt

Whoops, I stand corrected. I got him confused with Connor Bazelak.
Their names are so similar, y'know. :whistle:

Either way I'm betting he'll be a top pick.  

Waddle carried off the sideline vs Tennessee after stupidly trying to return the opening kick off. 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Waddle carried off the sideline vs Tennessee after stupidly trying to return the opening kick off. 

Done for the year. crap. I hate Tennessee. And not just because I went to Alabama. We lost Tua against them last year. I will admit their song is the best in College football though.