Weekly line thread: Eagles -4.5/5 vs. Giants

Hawkeye

Remember when Giants/Eagles used to be a big deal, worthy of prime time TV?  Welp, get ready for Thursday night...

Eagles -4.5 to 5 
Total: 45
Money line is Eagles -250 (plus or minus)

They will be lucky to pull this one out. But honestly do we want them to win? Sure the nfc East is still up for grabs but why bother winning a division when you have zero chance against a real opponent. I’d rather see them get a top pick then draft in the 20s at this point.

• Like 1

Ertz and Sanders out. Desean in, though for exactly how many plays before being out again remains to be seen.

• Like 1

No Ertz. No Sanders. A short week to prepare (same for NY I know). I think it'll be close so I don't like that spread much. 

Just what the doctor ordered. A nice winner over the Giants. Always my favorite time of year. 

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Ertz and Sanders out. Desean in, though for exactly how many plays before being out again remains to be seen.

He will do something in practice to make sure he doesn't have to play. Him and Alshon have a sweet gig right now. 

I know you guys don’t want to hear this but I have Dallas as the back end of a two team Sunday/Monday crossover teaser.  Indy was the front and their comeback against Cincinnati was remarkable.