LOVE the New Message Board!!

time2rock

I still can't believe how quickly everyone involved managed to get this new MB set up especially considering how much work, time, effort is needed on such a project!!  And dare I say ... this MB is MUCH better than the one hosted by the Eagles official site?  

:worthy:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, time2rock said:

I still can't believe how quickly everyone involved managed to get this new MB set up especially considering how much work, time, effort is needed on such a project!!  And dare I say ... this MB is MUCH better than the one hosted by the Eagles official site?  

Great thread. Great post.

Completely agree. This new forum already feels like home and it's already better than the old one. Plus it's still got that new forum smell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Great thread. Great post.

Completely agree. This new forum already feels like home and it's already better than the old one. Plus it's still got that new forum smell.

That's Mod5 your sniffin. Heard he got some new Axe body spray.  

4 hours ago, time2rock said:

You're not just blowing smoke either.  This board is much easier to work with - everything is loading easier here.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

For the OP.....

K-Becks hot buns.jpg

Welp. There goes the new car smell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

For the OP.....

K-Becks hot buns.jpg

❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️