Uncharted movie- July 16, 2021

Mike030270

Never played the game. Most game movies I can think of suck but I do like Holland and Marky Mark. 

I wanted to like the game because it sounded like a cool story, but some of those "story" video games just annoy me. This looks like it could be good though

13 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Never played the game. Most game movies I can think of suck but I do like Holland and Marky Mark. 

Please. Super Mario Bros deserved every Academy Award that it won.

51 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Please. Super Mario Bros deserved every Academy Award that it won.

That’s one of the ones I actually like. It’s just so bad it’s good. 

Gives me Indiana Jones vibes which is fantastic because it's my favorite movie

On 10/23/2020 at 12:19 AM, BFit said:

I wanted to like the game because it sounded like a cool story, but some of those "story" video games just annoy me. This looks like it could be good though

the game is fun as crap... once heard it described as Indiana Jones meets National Treasure and that's a spot on description. Original came out on ps3 and improved with each one that came after, until pushing the limits of the PS4 with its 4th chapter. Incredible graphics by Naughty Dog, same company who came out with The Last of Us if you've heard of that game (which is also getting an HBO adaptation). 

On 10/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, homerpat said:

Tom holland is too young for this part. I like him a lot but he should be in mid 30’s

It's a prequel. Which I guess is cool as it helps with the Tom Holland casting, and leaves it open for future films, a few years down the road as both respective actors get older. 

One of the later games has a prequel/flashback chapter in it which I guess can help with envisioning the roles? as much as a video game can do that:

Our Casting Couch For The Uncharted Film

• Like 2

On 10/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, jrsu37 said:

I hate Marky Mark as Sully...Just ew. 

I don't hate it but I just don't see him as Sully but who knows