Antonio brown back

DBW

Signed with Tampa.  What’s the Fantasy outlook? I’m guessing he still need to clear the commissioner exemption list. Can’t play til week 9 anyway.  I have faab budget to use. Worth the speculative add?

I added him as soon as the Bucs rumors came out. There's no way the last guy on your bench has as much upside as Antonio Brown. He could also be his usual d-bag self and get cut before he takes a snap. Either way, worth the risk IMO.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Added him. Trying to trade him. Any ideas what he could net right now in PPR? Need a RB.

That’s the same thing I am trying to find out 😆  drake went down a d now just backs are peterson and freeman cuz McKinnon was ghosted and can’t trust him and Gibson is on a bye.  I’ve lost 3 in a row now and next week looks bleak 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DBW said:

That’s the same thing I am trying to find out 😆  drake went down a d now just backs are peterson and freeman cuz McKinnon was ghosted and can’t trust him and Gibson is on a bye.  I’ve lost 3 in a row now and next week looks bleak 

I only got Montgomery, Gibson, and Boston Scott. If Miles plays (hopefully he will for obvious reasons) I'm gonna be in trouble lol.