Michael Thomas WR Saints

Boondocker

Reported he may be on the block. Do this trade now before anyone starts thinking &  screws it all up.

BB91DD2E-77E7-4CE0-BCBF-2F7F7E1659E0.jpeg

Thomas on the outside, Fulghum on the other side, Ward on the inside. We go to almost wife starting WR unit with one move.

J.J. & Hightower back them up with Quez maybe seeing the roster sometime this year.

Howie will make an offer on Thomas. Because Howie doesn’t often pull blockbuster trades, but when he does...he goes big. 🦅

Just if the NFL had a turn off salary cap option like Madden. We would be in the SB every year. 

Not gonna happen!

Trading Thomas would result in 40 mln in dead money for the Saints. Plus we need to take on that contract of his; signed a 5 year $96.25 million deal in july 2019.

19 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Not gonna happen!

Trading Thomas would result in 40 mln in dead money for the Saints. Plus we need to take on that contract of his; signed a 5 year $96.25 million contract in july 2019.

Article says Saints take a hit of course, but will save 12.6 mil in salary.

He’d likely cost around 10 - 12 mil on our books. Howie just cleared 5.7 mil. They have the money.

31 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Just if the NFL had a turn off salary cap option like Madden. We would be in the SB every year. 

They can absorb his cost. Just cleared 5.7 mil & they were at $21 mil in cap space so what are they like saving all that cash so Howie looks like a smart guy?

1 minute ago, Boondocker said:

They can absorb his cost. Just cleared 5.7 mil & they were at $21 mil in cap space so what are they like saving all that cash so Howie looks like a smart guy?

Oh your thinking a 1 year plan, lol. What about next year, year after??? So you want to go all in on one year where we dont have a shot at the SB? Brilliant 

6 minutes ago, Boondocker said:

You need to learn a lot about how the nfl works. 

20 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

You need to learn a lot about how the nfl works. 

Whatever. I know we could have him right now. We know Eagles win the NFC East. With him, they have a shot at advancing thru playoffs.

Next year & the year after? Who gives a shite? SB Babe. What are you, on the Eagle’s cap committee...reporting direct to Roseman are ya?

28 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Oh your thinking a 1 year plan, lol. What about next year, year after??? So you want to go all in on one year where we dont have a shot at the SB? Brilliant 

Who says we have no shot at SB? They’ll win the NFC East. They can get Thomas this year and actually advance in the playoffs with him.

Sort the cap crap out next year. SB. Unite The Clans!

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Payton already shot this down

So there’s nothing to this? I thought it a piece of sensationalism drama, but my eyes did wet for a moment at the prospects. Ahhh

1 hour ago, Boondocker said:

Whatever. I know we could have him right now. We know Eagles win the NFC East. With him, they have a shot at advancing thru playoffs.

Next year & the year after? Who gives a shite? SB Babe. What are you, on the Eagle’s cap committee...reporting direct to Roseman are ya?

Na I just have common sense. Grow up kiddo and then come talk to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Na I just have common sense. Grow up kiddo and then come talk to me. 

I’m fairly grown, 47 years my birth certificate says. Anyway, haven’t been here since the days of Eagle’s owned message boards..glad VaBeachEagle restored this. He might be able to look up my old posts and merge he said.

Anyway, glad to see there’s still some ole’ ball busting salties on here! 

3 hours ago, Boondocker said:

Who says we have no shot at SB? They’ll win the NFC East. They can get Thomas this year and actually advance in the playoffs with him.

Sort the cap crap out next year. SB. Unite The Clans!

You must not pay attention much to the NFL or the Eagles, lol. 

1 hour ago, Boondocker said:

I’m fairly grown, 47 years my birth certificate says.

Lay off the drugs 

16 hours ago, Boondocker said:

Thomas on the outside, Fulghum on the other side, Ward on the inside. We go to almost wife starting WR unit with one move.

J.J. & Hightower back them up with Quez maybe seeing the roster sometime this year.

Howie will make an offer on Thomas. Because Howie doesn’t often pull blockbuster trades, but when he does...he goes big. 🦅

Where does Reagor fit into these plans? 

Just curious, but how is a team with alleged cap issues in 2021 and 2022 is supposed to take on this contract?

Fulgham is our Michael Thomas-Lite.  His playing style is very similar and he isn't going to take up a lot of cap right now. So, it doesn't make sense for the Eagles to trade for the same type of WR and pay a lot of money and possible off the field issues.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just curious, but how is a team with alleged cap issues in 2021 and 2022 is supposed to take on this contract?

Clear out every single other player... Duh!

😉

11 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well we cut lose of some of the players we just dont want anymore that have high cap and use the "clear cap hit option" Works in madden. 

• Haha 1