Best of the worst coaches in the NFC Least.

700Level4Life

Rivera, Judge, Doug, or McCarthy?...You have to pick one. I know Doug got the SB for us Eagle fans, but is he really the best coach in the NFC Least? 

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

Rivera, Judge, Doug, or McCarthy?...You have to pick one. I know Doug got the SB for us Eagle fans, but is he really the best coach in the NFC Least? 

Yes. Yes he is no matter what some may think of him the last few games or couple of years. I wouldn't want any of those other coaches over Doug no way. 

• Like 1

Also... Has Judge shown anything so far really? I'm not sure he has. The Gnats look as bad this year as they did last year. Jones looks no better in fact he may look worse...

I'd probably take Rivera. He took Cam to the super bowl. They lost to Peyton ad the broncos but getting Cam there is impressive as hell. He still can't read a defense. 

Also none of his offensive coaches are exactly making a name for themselves in the NFL now. 

You guys are insane. Yes, Judge has shown a ton this year. He's a rookie coach that had an abbreviated off season and is also saddled with a dinosaur as a GM. The Giants have been in ever game this year except one. Let's be real, they should have beat both the Cowboys and Eagles, but that's what happens to young teams. I'm very confident he'll be the coach long term. 

Rivera and McCarthy are retreads. Pass. Doug is the best in the division, but he's not a top tier coach. He had one dream season and the rest have been fairly mediocre. 

• Like 1

I like Pederson and Rivera. They are good head coaches when they have a good support staff. I don't like McCarthy. Yeah, he's got a career winning record, but his former team got better as soon as he left. Big sign he was the problem, not the team. I think it's way too soon to judge Judge. He didn't get a good team to start with.

I'll take Pederson over Rivera.

Rivera has been interesting.  I really like him.  He's got some gonads and he's tough as nails.  He benched Snyder's favorite and personal first round pick Haskins. He's also dealing with a freaking cancer diagnosis and has not missed a single game.  I like what he's doing in DC.  He makes some strange calls from time to time (the call at the end of the NYG game comes to mind...)  We need to see how things end up in DC, but right now he'd be my pick.  (Do I lose my Eagle fan-boy status for this?)

BTW, today was Rivera's last cancer treatment.  ESPN had a video up on him ringing the bell after he was done.  I'd link it but I'm too lazy.  

Not sure but I think Rivera will be able to turn Skins around. I'm worried about them in the future.

Doug needs an OC and has a committee of them now and still making bonehead decisions. I think he's got an ego

Don't know anything about Judge except he was with Pats. That doesn't inspire anything

McCarthy sucks. That team has a bunch of talent and is trash(thankfully)

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Not sure but I think Rivera will be able to turn Skins around. I'm worried about them in the future.

That defense is pretty legit. I mean that DL is absolutely going to cause problems for every team in the league I think.