Stephon Gilmore on trade block.

Portyansky

Pretty sure he will want a contract extension after next season that we won't be able to afford. But how cool would it be Slay and Gilmore?!?!? Wishful thinking....

I don't think we can afford the draft capital and the salary. We need younger and cheaper players. If I thought we could win over the next few years though I wouldn't mind.

Sure if we are playing madden with no cap, lets bring everyone in. 

I really don;t get all the "I want the Eagles to get" posts on players we have no chance at. Cap is a real thing and we are screwed with it for the next few years so these type of posts on high cap players are useless. 

• Like 3

I mean if he is then he is but that's not a move this team should be making. Can't afford him and the draft capital won't be cheap either. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If Howie does this he should be fired. 

Howie should be fired..no matter what he does this year..but sadly my feeling is we will have to suffer many more years with Howie. He always finds the scapegoat to blame for his mistakes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

Howie should be fired..no matter what he does this year..but sadly my feeling is we will have to suffer many more years with Howie. He always finds the scapegoat to blame for his mistakes.

Unfortunately I agree with you. Howie always finds himself out of the way of the blame and a lot of very good football minds have been fired from/left the Eagles but somehow he still remains. 

• Like 1