Ghost of Tsushima - Legends

jrsu37

Any of you play this? The new, free, multiplayer mode for Ghost?

Pretty neat. Has classes now, Hunter (bow), Assassin (stealth/DPS), Ronin (weird medic wizard), Samurai (all-around).

To this point it's only got 2 player story missions, a 4 player horde mode, and the raid forthcoming. 

Nah. Haven’t owned or played the base game. I bought a switch 2 months back with like 5 games, then recently have bought like 4-5 PlayStation games (some of which for ps5 release)... along with my 15ish yet-to-be-played PS4 games... hopefully it’s a long cold quarantine winter for me in Minnesota come December 1st for me to even have a chance at touching any of these. 

Legends is dope, I love it. A different approach to multi-player, finally something that isn't PvP. Haven't played the raid yet cause I've heard it can take hours. The stories were fun, the hordes can be fun. 

• 1 month later...

My favorite part of this game is finding a town or village or camp where someone is like "the Mongols raided us and took all our stuff!” and then I’m all like "damn... but imma take all your supplies and linen and bamboo, peace!” 

• Like 1

funny situation last night. There are a bunch of Mongol camps with prisoners, where the mission is to kill all the Mongols and save all the captured people. Usually there are 4 people in 4 "quadrants" to save. So last night I clear the 3rd quadrant and free the person. Run around looking for misc supplies after that area is cleared, and am scanning the last quadrant to see how many enemies, who I can snipe with an arrow, etc. 

All of a sudden, I hear some noise behind me (still in "search" mode which is like Joel's hearing in Last of Us)... in the room behind me, a random Mongol AI (who was NOT part of my quadrant) murders the freed dude I just saved, then sprints over to the quadrant I am heading to next :roll:

Him killing the guy didn't affect or impact my mission, but it was like the Mongols sent a rogue version of me to sneak in and out basically undetected to kill a target :lol:

So, I'm texting while playing while "working". Hit triangle to mount my horse out of random video game habit (since thats basically always the mount or enter vehicle button).

Well, I slash my horse (during a "mount and ride alongside your companion" mission), and the F'in horse gets pissed off at me and wanders away and anytime I whistle for him or approach him he just runs off from me :roll:

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2020 at 4:55 AM, Agent23 said:

So, I'm texting while playing while "working". Hit triangle to mount my horse out of random video game habit (since thats basically always the mount or enter vehicle button).

Well, I slash my horse (during a "mount and ride alongside your companion" mission), and the F'in horse gets pissed off at me and wanders away and anytime I whistle for him or approach him he just runs off from me :roll:

Yea when I was playing assassins creed I would always heavy my horse because RT is mount in Ghost lol

• 2 weeks later...