Week 8: Falcons @ Panthers

AlpineEagle

31 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol I have no interest in this game

It'll be background noise for me as most Thursday night games usually are for me. Until I go to sleep.

I’m not even close to a panther fans but I found myself screaming at the tv the last 3 minutes. Bridgewater might be the worse 2 min offensive QB that I have ever seen. He was running that last drive like they were up 8 not down 8. Slow AF to getting the play off, beside that one play throwing 5 yard plays and even took a flipping delay penalty in the hurry up I don’t even think that was a possible thing. Bridgwater sucks and the temple coach is in over his head.

3 hours ago, bigdog54 said:

I’m not even close to a panther fans but I found myself screaming at the tv the last 3 minutes. Bridgewater might be the worse 2 min offensive QB that I have ever seen. He was running that last drive like they were up 8 not down 8. Slow AF to getting the play off, beside that one play throwing 5 yard plays and even took a flipping delay penalty in the hurry up I don’t even think that was a possible thing. Bridgwater sucks and the temple coach is in over his head.

To be fair to the temple coach he does have Teddy Bridgewater at QB and lost his best weapon in McCaffrey. The problem they have is they are bad and they suck, but they are just about good enough to not get a top 3 pick. In fact I don't think they get a top 5 pick. 

Watched the game for a few minutes to see the uniform looks of each team and then turned it off. No interest in watching it. 

Archived