Pick my two rbs week 8

DBW

Ok so due to injury and byes I have to choose two from the following misfits

peterson, McKinnon, malcom brown, and mattison 

Right now I’m thinking McKinnon and brown.  McKinnon should start over Coleman who’s coming off an acl tear from last year but it’s hard to trust that situation.  Brown is probably td dependent but has a chance because he is used.  Peterson doesn’t get goal line work and is not capable of the big games anymore especially sharing the workload, and cool returns making mattison a huge risk....anyone see anything different?  

11 hours ago, DBW said:

Ok so due to injury and byes I have to choose two from the following misfits

peterson, McKinnon, malcom brown, and mattison 

Right now I’m thinking McKinnon and brown.  McKinnon should start over Coleman who’s coming off an acl tear from last year but it’s hard to trust that situation.  Brown is probably td dependent but has a chance because he is used.  Peterson doesn’t get goal line work and is not capable of the big games anymore especially sharing the workload, and cool returns making mattison a huge risk....anyone see anything different?  

I guess from the bunch you did the right thing. Was there really no one better on waivers?

3 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I guess from the bunch you did the right thing. Was there really no one better on waivers?

Yeah I made it out ok and secured the win.  Nobody decent in waivers.  Gallman maybe. But not worth dropping anyone really 

• 3 weeks later...

My RB2 position has been like the drummer for Spinal Tap. First I had Eckler... hurt.  Then I had Devon Singletary...into the witness protection program. Then I had Miles Gaskin.... hurt. Then I had Justin Jackson...hurt. I have gotten by the last 2 weeks with JD McKissic of all people. This week I have the following to choose from

JD McKissic

Kalen Ballage

Salvon Ahmed

I'm leaning toward Ballage because of the cushy matchup, but Ahmed might get the most carries. 

Yeah RB has been rough for me this year as well. Definitely have had to start JD McKissic as well. Ended up dropping Devin Singletary for Zack Moss in the meantime. 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, Gannan said:

This week I have the following to choose from

JD McKissic

Kalen Ballage

Salvon Ahmed

I'm leaning toward Ballage because of the cushy matchup, but Ahmed might get the most carries. 

Yeah. Ahmed wasn't the most efficient with all his touches last week either. I'd prefer Ballage because he's more dynamic and the Jets matchup. McKissic is getting work pass-catching but I'm not ready to trust him yet.

• Like 1