Trade Wentz to Dallas

eaglegenius

LOL. I just wanted to imagine all the heads exploding when they read that.

Now if we could hornswoggle the Jets into giving up their draft pick...

Is the tide starting to turn now though? I mean are more fans now starting to consider that actually trading Wentz may not be such a bad idea. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is the tide starting to turn now though? I mean are more fans now starting to consider that actually trading Wentz may not be such a bad idea. 

I dunno. But I've been thinking it for a few years already.

18 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We're the ones with the information, we're the ones that should be making the decisions. 

• 3 weeks later...

No team, not one would trade for wentz for more than a 6th and only a few would trade that. Plus the contract is an anchor.  Maybe after next year but starting next year it’s open competition between him and hurts and I’d bring it a vet too.  And it’s week to week. 

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

hey vman, newbie, how bout shutting your pieface

Oh no, an internet tough guy!  Please sir, forgive me.  I didn’t mean to upset you.  Oh gosh I feel awful.  Lol. What a dweesh bag 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, Vman1968 said:

Oh no, an internet tough guy!  Please sir, forgive me.  I didn’t mean to upset you.  Oh gosh I feel awful.  Lol. What a dweesh bag 

learn to spell milf

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 2:28 PM, olsilverhair said:

learn to spell milf

Ok, not only are you an internet tough guy, but you are apparently a total idiot and for some reason fantasizing that that I'm a mother you'd like to enjoy have sex with.   What the hell is wrong with you?  This is what happens when you never step away from a computer apparently

On 12/8/2020 at 2:26 PM, olsilverhair said:

What does v stand more, vag, you eat queerios for breakfast

Considering your 65 and have to pay to get laid I’d say you opinion means nothing , kind of like your life 

On 11/2/2020 at 4:39 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Of course......philly fans can be incredibly stupid.  First of all he's not tradable.  His contract, his injury history and his current issues prevent any type of deal......he simply can't be traded. And the fact that these moron fans and the idiot media continue to bring it up just proves how clueless they are.

Secondly, Hurts hasn't done a f------ thing yet.  Hasn't started or played a full game. But, as I said, philly fans can be really stupid, that's why they always love the backup QB.

Thirdly, Wentz's struggles this year strongly suggest something is really wrong with him......his fall this year is unprecedented.  His cognitive abilities are not where they used to be.  Wentz and he eagles need to find out what's going on......this is not a loss of physical ability and it's more than just a lack of confidence.  Something is wrong with this kid.

So stop with the trade talk.....it's really stupid.

16 hours ago, Vman1968 said:

Considering your 65 and have to pay to get laid I’d say you opinion means nothing , kind of like your life 

this exchange makes me want to kill cats. 

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, eaglegenius said:

LOL. I just wanted to imagine all the heads exploding when they read that.

Now if we could hornswoggle the Jets into giving up their draft pick...

Name checks out.

Trade him this off season = $60Million + cap hit = Nope.

after next season = $34 Million+ cap hit = Nope.

After 2022??? Yes.

8 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Trade him this off season = $60Million + cap hit = Nope.

That's if he is cut, 34.8 million cap hit if traded.  Either way, not happening.