Chappelle Hosted SNL

Captain F

I haven't watched SNL in years but ended up leaving the TV on after Clemson and N.D. 

Anyways.  Longest opening monologue in SNL history.  Dropped the N word 4 times.  And smoked on stage.  

Funny as F though. 

That monologue was absolutely hilarious. I’ve been watching SNL avidly for past few years & Chappelle had the funniest content I’ve seen on the show so far. Even his skits were hilarious 

3 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

That monologue was absolutely hilarious. I’ve been watching SNL avidly for past few years & Chappelle had the funniest content I’ve seen on the show so far. Even his skits were hilarious 

If he had control of the skits they would be amazing. Chappelle's Show is a GOAT

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mat said:

If he had control of the skits they would be amazing. Chappelle's Show is a GOAT

I just found out he had his own show a few days ago, I’ve been living under a rock apparently. It’s up next on my Netflix binge watch

25 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I just found out he had his own show a few days ago, I’ve been living under a rock apparently. It’s up next on my Netflix binge watch

You’ve never watched Chappelle’s show ??

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You’ve never watched Chappelle’s show ??

Honestly had no idea he had one lol. I never got into Chappelle’s stuff until pandemic hit 

8 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

It's not on Australian Netflix :sad:

The show is pretty iconic. It only lasted for two seasons because he walked and flew to Africa. 

I just watched the SNL ep. He is fricken amazing. They should have canned the pre ep skit and let Dave do more than one.

2 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

725238CF-0FAD-4444-856B-3C4E07C2DDD0-669-0000016980537C02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, Dwide Schrude said:

Honestly had no idea he had one lol. I never got into Chappelle’s stuff until pandemic hit 

How old are you?  Depending on your age this may make sense.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:10 PM, downundermike said:

First episode is epic.  You are gonna love Clayton Bigsby.

I watched that one, that was f’n hilarious 

3 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Yeah so you were like 6 when that show came out - then Chappelle literally disappeared for years.  I can see how you wouldn’t have known

On 11/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, mikemack8 said:

Yeah so you were like 6 when that show came out - then Chappelle literally disappeared for years.  I can see how you wouldn’t have known

People I knew had talked about it but I assumed it was just pure stand up. Didn’t realize it was an actual tv show where he was doing skits and all that

On 11/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, mikemack8 said:

Man that makes me feel old.  It came out in 2003.

• Like 2