Pat Elflein (Jets OL) -- SIGNED WITH CAROLINA

time2rock

I wonder why they released him. OL are so valuable that it makes me think the Vikings know something else that is going on.  I doubt he would want to come here and take a back up role unless the FO thought he was a significant upgrade over Herbig.

9 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I wonder why they released him. OL are so valuable that it makes me think the Vikings know something else that is going on.  I doubt he would want to come here and take a back up role unless the FO thought he was a significant upgrade over Herbig.

Thinking with Kelce’s future basically unknown, may be a potential successor (or slide in at LG of Seumalo moves to OC ... which I’m not sure would be a good move). 

Seams every player released or on the block before the deadline everyone wants to bring them in. We have to be realistic that the Eagles are not making any moves at this point. The roster is what it is. So I'd expect Howie to pass on Elflein

Long term potential successor for Kelce? This team definitely needs that. Id be OK with a cheap move for him to be honest. Don't think it'll happen but would make some sense. 

• Like 1

I liked him coming out of college. I'd definitely get him in for a physical and if he passes sign him. It can't hurt to have a warm body ready to play guard at this point. 

• Like 1