The Ostman has arrived!!!

Vileborg

Ostman is active as the fourth DE this week with Curry on the COVID-19 list. I don't know that anything will come of it but it's nice to see him dress after all the hard work and effort he has put in both in training camp and especially as part of the practice squad.

• Like 3

Glad that Ostman at long last has his chance to play in a real game.  Show us what you have and you may become a regular of the defense.

Curry being on the COVID reserve list (not because he tested positive but because he was considered a close contact to someone who was) leading the way for Ostman to get some play time isn’t a bad thing.  At this point is his career Curry is just a stop gap.  Ostman potentially has a longer term role here.  We’ve been grooming him for some time now ... time to see what he offers.  And hopefully Curry never tests positive.  

53 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Thought we got rid of that bum. 

If the Eagles don’t think he is any good then he must be Reggie white 

• Haha 1

He looks like a team player and a smart player on the d line.   Doesnt bite on misdirections.  He reads the play with patience then sheds blocks and puts himself in position to make a tackle (which he seems to be very good at).  tackle 1st but gets his hands on the ball too.

Should be fun to watch. 

Just a guess here....

Ostman gets a sack or a pressure in the first series of the game........and that's the last you'll see of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Curry being on the COVID reserve list (not because he tested positive but because he was considered a close contact to someone who was) leading the way for Ostman to get some play time isn’t a bad thing.  At this point is his career Curry is just a stop gap.  Ostman potentially has a longer term role here.  We’ve been grooming him for some time now ... time to see what he offers.  And hopefully Curry never tests positive.  

This is a great opportunity for Ostman and I hope he can make something of it. That being said ... While I agree that Curry is basically a stop-gap player, as depth he's way above average. A team can bring in a guy like Curry to start if need be and he can still be vey solid. He's versatile as well, being able to play downs inside as well as outside. He can get pressure on the QB and play well against the run. I know his age isn't appealing to some fans, but as long as he's playing at the level he currently plays at and makes what he's currently making, I'd like having him on the roster without a doubt. 

Time to root for Joe, though. 

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Ostman always rings twice.

I get the reference but not sure many here will. Love that movie.

1 minute ago, Madriver said:

I get the reference but not sure many here will. Love that movie.

If he gets 2 sacks tomorrow, then it will have a new meaning.

• Haha 1

Hopefully he doesn't leave the game to f some ugly choir chick with a big arse forehead

Let's see what he's got then. The team bigged him up the year before last and then during the off season. Then he suffered a terrible injury and now he's back. I'm expecting big big things...

🤥

Nick Chubb's stiff arm arrived right in his f'ing mug. Ostman should have just walked right to the locker room and found a job selling shoes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 4:33 PM, stinkfist said:

Nick Chubb's stiff arm arrived right in his f'ing mug. Ostman should have just walked right to the locker room and found a job selling shoes. 

ladies' shoes.