Week 11: Chiefs @ Raiders

AlpineEagle

The Eagles FO and coaching staff babied Agholor. The Raiders won't do that and he is producing. He knows Gruden won't tolerate dropping passes. The Eagles turned it into a he needs mental support issue when it wasn't that.

It’s clear the coaching staff is just that bad when it comes to "bad” players on this team. They always go to another team and play great. Says so much about this organization. It’s sad really

Jon Gruden is a disciplinarian unlike Doug. If Agholor made a drop like one against Falcons with Jon Gruden around, he would have gotten on to Agholor and possibly bench him.

Just now, RoadToHell said:

It’s clear the coaching staff is just that bad when it comes to "bad” players on this team. They always go to another team and play great. Says so much about this organization. It’s sad really

I remember when the majority of us thought that we stole Green-Beckham from Tennessee because Dennis Kelly looked like an overweight lesbian. Good times. 

35 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Jon Gruden is a disciplinarian unlike Doug. If Agholor made a drop like one against Falcons with Jon Gruden around, he would have gotten on to Agholor and possibly bench him.

We are seeing the same thing with Carson right now. He needs to be benched for a game or two and work on his mechanics with the QB coach.  This organization coddles way too much.

Agholor what in the hell. Contested and makes a 1 handed catch, yes it hit the ground but we never got that with him not even close. Unreal

The Raiders have to feel really good about this no matter what happens. They've proved they can beat and hang with KC now twice.   It's wide open in the NFL this year. It's too bad we stink so bad or we could have a shot this year.

Ruggs actually was behind the defense on that but Carr didn't get enough on that throw. That pick seals it.

1 hour ago, RoadToHell said:

Reid 19-3 all time after a bye week. Doug dip ish 1-4 after the bye. Nuff said

I remember when we wanted AR gone at all cost.  I remember us laughing at the return of gruden to the raiders.  I remember the carr thread on the old board and how much fun we had at his expense. I remember us talking dynasty with doug and wentz

Lets just face the facts, overall as fans we dont know jack about what is and what isnt good for this team.  And we are some of the more knowledgeable fans around the league.  Or so im told. 

at least we know dallas sucks and that will never change.  

Archived