Jason Kelce deserves even more recognition

eagle_eye20

He gave the epic parade speech when the team was at the top.  Today at the lowest point he told the med staff to F off and put his arm in a brace and went back out and fought.  That's a bad***

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

his final years are being wasted here. he'll be even more appreciated after we get to witness the turnstile slob that howie will draft as his replacement

• Haha 1

Kelce reminds me a lot of Mike Webster, the former Steelers HOF center. Webster was undersized, but was great for years. The Steelers won all those Super Bowls in the 70s so Webster was a slamdunk HOF'er.  Kelce should make it, IMO. But, he has had some pro bowl snubs and he only has 1 ring. So, I doubt he gets in.

I love seeing Jason Kelce go back out there one armed. It tells you he’s still in it and he’s not giving up even though this team is going nowhere. Sadly I think you’re seeing the last year of Kelce. Part of me thinks he went back out there with the brace even though that injury is probably worse than he’s gonna let on is because he knows he might be the final games of his NFL career and he wants to be out there on the field and not on the sideline.

I want to say he could probably play at a high-level for the next two years especially with better guards by his side. but I’m not so sure he wants to risk his long term health when we aren’t close to the mountain top  

I actually bought his jersey about two weeks ago simply because I needed to have it before he retires and I can’t get it

• Like 3

Kelce is Philadelphia. Called the staff stupid mother effers. Refused to go to the tent. That’s all I need. He is legendary 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

The guy is awesome. I just hope he does not retire at the end of the season or go play with the chiefs. I dont know which would be worse.

Love Kelce, he’s the definition of a Philly guy. I just have to wonder if he’s done after this year. His retirement has been hinted at the last couple of seasons. 

Yeah there's been talk about him hanging them up for the last two off seasons, if (when) this season ends as a losing season the only way he comes back is if he doesn't want his last season to be a losing one and he sees the chance of a quick bounce back, and I don't see that from where we are.

Oh he deserves enormous credit for that yesterday. I mean the dude couldn't even re-strap his helmet! But I feel desperately sorry for him because it was all for nothing. The offense still stalled and still sucked.

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Kelce reminds me a lot of Mike Webster, the former Steelers HOF center. Webster was undersized, but was great for years. The Steelers won all those Super Bowls in the 70s so Webster was a slamdunk HOF'er.  Kelce should make it, IMO. But, he has had some pro bowl snubs and he only has 1 ring. So, I doubt he gets in.

It might take a few tries, but I think he'll ultimately get in. He's been the best center in the game for at least the last 4 seasons IMO. Of course, he had some good years under Chip and Andy as well.

11 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

He has 3 pro bowls which is a joke to judge any player on. The more important accolades is he has 3 first team all pros

11 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I don't think he gets in. The team took too long in getting guards to help out

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Another on a growing list of players we need to find a replacement for. 

Hopefully someone already on the team can be a decent replacement