Week 12 Schedule

AlpineEagle

(All Times are Eastern)

Thursday, November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving Day)

Houston @ Detroit, 12:30 PM

Washington @ Dallas, 4:30 PM

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Arizona @ New England, 1:00 PM

Carolina @ Minnesota, 1:00 PM

Cleveland @ Jacksonville, 1:00 PM

Las Vegas @ Atlanta, 1:00 PM

Los Angeles Chargers @ Buffalo, 1:00 PM

Miami @ New York Jets, 1:00 PM

New York Giants @ Cincinnati, 1:00 PM

Tennessee @ Indianapolis, 1:00 PM

New Orleans @ Denver, 4:05 PM

San Francisco @ Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 PM

Kansas City @ Tampa Bay, 4:25 PM

Chicago @ Green Bay, 8:20 PM

Monday, November 30, 2020

Seattle @ Philadelphia, 8:15 PM

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh, 3:40 PM

I love thanksgiving games.

Steelers Ravens is a big big one. 

Titans Colts should be one to watch on Sunday but the Sunday games aren't great to be honest. 

Ravens/Steelers Game Postponed from Thanksgiving Night to Sunday with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak

On 11/24/2020 at 2:35 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I love thanksgiving games.

Steelers Ravens is a big big one. 

Titans Colts should be one to watch on Sunday but the Sunday games aren't great to be honest. 

Ravens/Steelers Game Postponed Tomorrow Thanksgiving Night to Sunday with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak

38 minutes ago, AlpineEagle said:

Ravens/Steelers Game Postponed Tomorrow Thanksgiving Night to Sunday with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak

Drat. That's a blow. So just 2 games tomorrow then?

5 hours ago, AlpineEagle said:

Ravens/Steelers Game Postponed from Thanksgiving Night to Sunday with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak

While now a 1:15 PM ET game on NBC directly opposite the early games.

I suspect the NFL's real preference would have been to put BAL-PIT on Tuesday with an 8:05 kickoff, but I'm sure the producers of The Voice, scheduled to air live (ET) on NBC would have loudly objected to that show being pushed back a night to Wednesday (Tuesday is the results show).  I would have moved the game to Tuesday, moved Cowboys-Ravens from Thursday 12/3 to a 7:00 PM ET Monday game on FOX/NFLN and shifted BUF-SF to a 10:35 PM ET kickoff on ESPN and ABC and compensated Disney by giving them a Week 16 Saturday game or an extra game next season as a makeup due to the circumstances (and yes, I know people in Buffalo would have been screaming about having to stay up until 2:00 AM to see the Bills).  

So the Ravens-Steelers game has been moved to Tuesday night, even though there was no way that could happen because of some stupid singing show.

And wow, they decided to move the Cowboys-Ravens game to next Monday night, but opted to move it to an earlier time slot instead of forcing another game to be played at nearly midnight. What were they thinking?

Archived