Would you Trade A First Round Pick?

bigdog54

To the Kansas City Chiefs to get Andy Reid Back? They have a great up and coming offensive coordinator who could take over and Andy has unfinished business here. With both parties having won a title pressure would be off and he is a great quarterback developer and works good with Howie. I don’t think Howie respects Doug but I know he would Andy. 

I know it probably would never happen but I’m just wondering would you if it were an option?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

No, BUT Id give one to the Colts for Frank

If we were trading a high draft pick for a non-player, I wouldn't do it for a HC ... I'd do it for a legit GM.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

To the Kansas City Chiefs to get Andy Reid Back? They have a great up and coming offensive coordinator who could take over and Andy has unfinished business here. With both parties having won a title pressure would be off and he is a great quarterback developer and works good with Howie. I don’t think Howie respects Doug but I know he would Andy. 

I know it probably would never happen but I’m just wondering would you if it were an option?

No, we need to stop trying to recreate old memories and move on.

The wolverines suck. Wait for them to fire Jim Harbaugh and hire him or Eric Bienemy 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

If we were trading a high draft pick for a non-player, I wouldn't do it for a HC ... I'd do it for a legit GM.  

WINNER!!!

Firework GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Amen to that!

No I wouldn't want to bring big Red back. This organisation needs to move with the times and it needs to look forwards.

New fresh ideas is what is needed here. 

Why? So we can go to 5 straight NFFCG make and loose 1 SB? Seems the trick is, hire a new HC, let him draft a QB in the 1st rnd, gets hurt 2nd season, then the backup comes in and wins the SB!!!!

55 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

WINNER!!!

Firework GIFs | Tenor

Hell I’d trade a 1st rd pick just to get rid of Howie!!  

Us to Jacksonville:  we’ll give you Howie Roseman and a 1st rd pick

Jacksonville:  and what do you want in return?

Us:  nothing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Hell I’d trade a 1st rd pick just to get rid of Howie!!  

Us to Jacksonville:  we’ll give you Howie Roseman and a 1st rd pick

Jacksonville:  and what do you want in return?

Us:  nothing!

Yeah that deluded little man has to go.

• Like 2

Since this team is incapable of  drafting actual talent and loves throwing away picks on reaches and draft projects there's little point in trading for a 1st.

However, I would be willing to give KC a 1st to take our coaching staff and Howie Roseman.