Patricia and GM out in Detroit

Madriver

...and no, I don't want either one of them for anything except maybe...Patricia was a decent DC in New England...

Patricia sounded like he wasn't welcomed in the locker room after a few weeks into OTAs. Sounded like he was trying too hard to be like Belichick. If you arent Belichick, don't try to be him.

10 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

Patricia sounded like he wasn't welcomed in the locker room after a few weeks into OTAs. Sounded like he was trying too hard to be like Belichick. If you arent Belichick, don't try to be him.

Yeah, funny about that. He sure didn't seem to last long or get off on the right foot with that team. Too bad.

I almost feel sorry for Lions fans. Seems like that team is always on the verge.

The last time Patricia was seen at the coordinator level, his defense gave up 41 points in the Super Bowl.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Madriver said:

...and no, I don't want either one of them for anything except maybe...Patricia was a decent DC in New England...

His defense stunk up the joint when the Eagles beat them in the SB

Hardly a surprise that Patricia is out! And to be fair I have no idea who they've drafted so can't say what kind of job the GM has done in terms of constructing the roster. They are a bad team so I would say not a good job. 

Good. Now we won’t have to listen to ESPN talking heads (SAS, Ryan Clark, etc) Continue to complain that Jim Caldwell was fired and this guy kept his job. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

The last time Patricia was seen at the coordinator level, his defense gave up 41 points in the Super Bowl.

To a backup QB and LT. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Procus said:

His defense stunk up the joint when the Eagles beat them in the SB

Of course, ours did too...😒

20 hours ago, Madriver said:

That won't happen with Slay here. 

22 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Every coach from his tree is a failure. 

Joe Judge is getting praised like crazy here in NY. The media acts like he is the greatest thing ever and that the Giants will be great for years to come.

9 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Joe Judge is getting praised like crazy here in NY. The media acts like he is the greatest thing ever and that the Giants will be great for years to come.

Its quite funny really... They lead the worst division in football by half a game and are getting praise. 

It is probably because they are ahead of schedule, the defense is amazing and Jones has had 0 turnovers for 3 games after being a turnover machine.