NY Giants 2020 NFC East Champs

wrestlevessel

At least Daniel Jones got injured. Hopefully he actually misses a game. Injury doesn't seem serious. I also pray someone snags their defensive coordinator so the rebuild comes crashing down next year.

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

At least Daniel Jones got injured. Hopefully he actually misses a game. Injury doesn't seem serious. I also pray someone snags their defensive coordinator so the rebuild comes crashing down next year.

What is wrong with you should not be happy if a player is injured.

Just now, Sturm said:

What is wrong with you should not be happy if a player is injured.

Eli never got injured once while I had to endure seeing an Eagles QB get injured almost every year.

2 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Eli never got injured once while I had to endure seeing an Eagles QB get injured almost every year.

So? We should not want to see ANY player get hurt. Dude you got something wrong with you.

With Jones hurt and the schedule ahead its over lets be real.....even if he comes back in two weeks it might be too late.

Apparently on WFAN they said the injury wasn't serious and at most he misses this week, an automatic loss for them anyway against Seattle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, wrestlevessel said:

shutup meatsack

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:29 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Apparently on WFAN they said the injury wasn't serious and at most he misses this week, an automatic loss for them anyway against Seattle.

Great call here Nostradumbass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Judge is a whiney ukn’ P****!!!   Waaaaahh, I’d never disrespect the game like that!  Waaahhh!  
hey, Judge Judy, next year win enough games on your own so you don’t have to worry about a team tanking for a draft pick.   Ya ukn’ yutz!

I’d hate having a ukn’ temper tantrum throwing, diaper sniffing, 2 year old uk boy for a head coach.  At least Doug’s only flaw is that he’s stupid.  He ain’t no P****!

• Haha 1

that team and fanbase are an embarrassment. crying because your 6-10 squad didn't get help from a hated rival, to get into the playoffs, is the epitome of a loser mentality. 

shut your F8cking mouth you greeseball POS's.