Did not drafting DK Metcalf curse the entire franchise?

opa-opa

Whenever I hear this name I just feel physically ill. I know we've made bad mistakes in the draft before but this one feels like a knife that just twists in deeper after every week. It's getting to the point I no longer want to follow this team or care about football at all. The pain and frustration is just too much to bear.

Maybe 15 years later after he's broken multiple records and won 3 SBs then I can go back to enjoying the Eagles again. It's starting to feel that way. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Whenever I hear this name I just feel physically ill. I know we've made bad mistakes in the draft before but this one feels like a knife that just twists in deeper after every week. It's getting to the point I no longer want to follow this team or care about football at all. The pain and frustration is just too much to bear.

Maybe 15 years later after he's broken multiple records and won 3 SBs then I can go back to enjoying the Eagles again. It's starting to feel that way. 

do you realize that the Seahawks passed on him twice before actually deciding to take him? i’m gonna go out on a limb here (LOL) and say that you didn’t. not to mention the other 31 teams (including us) that make up the entirety of the NFL. have a nice day.

plus this isnt the first time roseman F'd up and took the wrong player. pretty much an annual event now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Roseman has proven once again he’s not an NFL GM.  He’s and analytics nerd.  Not sure how he pulled off 2017 but clearly his draft record his a complete joke.  It’s like he just shows up at the draft and wings it.