JAWS for GM and Harbaugh for HC

SPIDER-MAN

If John Lynch can be a GM with zero experience, why not Ron Jaworski. He knows football, studies game tape and is a pretty sharp analyst. He is exceptional at evaluating talent and I think he would be the one person Lurie might consider if Jaworski expressed interest AND Roseman gets fired. Jaws has some experience as an exec in the AFL. If he surrounds himself with a good nucleus, I don't see why he can't succeed.

Jim Harbaugh's ability to bring out the best of his starting quarterback is much needed if the organization still feels Wentz can be salvageable. If not, he can easily mold Hurts into an above-average playmaker. Of course this hinges on Harbaugh's status at Michigan, which it wouldn't shock me if they fired him.

I'll throw Ray Didinger's name out there as a scout/personnel guy/adviser to Jaworski. Just listening to his draft analysis is reason enough to hire him. This is wishful think since I am sure Diddy would rather talk about drafted players instead of being the one who helps draft them.

Harbaugh is a wingnut who hitched his wagon to Colin Kaepernick on his way out of the NFL coaching ranks.  His team of college kids at Michigan have completely given up on him.

Ron Jaworski would be an even worse choice for NFL GM than Brian Baldinger 

On 12/5/2020 at 3:03 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

If John Lynch can be a GM with zero experience, why not Ron Jaworski. He knows football, studies game tape and is a pretty sharp analyst. He is exceptional at evaluating talent and I think he would be the one person Lurie might consider if Jaworski expressed interest AND Roseman gets fired. Jaws has some experience as an exec in the AFL. If he surrounds himself with a good nucleus, I don't see why he can't succeed.

Jim Harbaugh's ability to bring out the best of his starting quarterback is much needed if the organization still feels Wentz can be salvageable. If not, he can easily mold Hurts into an above-average playmaker. Of course this hinges on Harbaugh's status at Michigan, which it wouldn't shock me if they fired him.

I'll throw Ray Didinger's name out there as a scout/personnel guy/adviser to Jaworski. Just listening to his draft analysis is reason enough to hire him. This is wishful think since I am sure Diddy would rather talk about drafted players instead of being the one who helps draft them.

Peter Parker would be ashamed of this post.