James Franklin(PSU coach) for GM, head coach, OC, DC, and STC

Sack that QB

I think the Eagles should hire James Franklin if they fire Doug Pederson to run the entire franchise. And by entire franchise, I do mean the entire franchise. Make him GM, head coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, and special teams coordinator. Sure, you can give him assistants, but I think he should have full autonomy.

Let's take a look at his resume:

-Resurrected PSU from the ashes after the "death penalty" with the Sandusky scandal.

-Had the best offensive in college football for the last 5 seasons

-Groomed the best RB prospect in NFL history in Saquon Barkley

-Made Trace McSorley into a superstar. And without James Franklin's tutelage, he's having trouble finding a starting gig, which shows you how great Franklin's coaching was.

-PSU struggled to produce offensive talent for years. Since Franklin got there, they've produced tons. Including guy like Hamler and Allen Robinson.

I talked to some GMs and scouts from the NFL this week. They all think James Franklin has a chance to be the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen. You can't pass up a guy of this caliber.

If the Eagles fire Doug, I'm all in on James Franklin and you should be too.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I think the Eagles should hire James Franklin if they fire Doug Pederson to run the entire franchise. And by entire franchise, I do mean the entire franchise. Make him GM, head coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, and special teams coordinator. Sure, you can give him assistants, but I think he should have full autonomy.

Let's take a look at his resume:

-Resurrected PSU from the ashes after the "death penalty" with the Sandusky scandal.

-Had the best offensive in college football for the last 5 seasons

-Groomed the best RB prospect in PSU history in Saquon Barkley

-Made Trace McSorley into a superstar. And without James Franklin's tutelage, he's having trouble finding a starting gig, which shows you how great Franklin's coaching was.

-PSU struggled to produce offensive talent for years. Since Franklin got there, they've produced tons. Including guy like Hamler and Allen Robinson.

I talked to some GMs and scouts from the NFL this week. They all think James Franklin has a chance to be the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen. You can't pass up a guy of this caliber.

If the Eagles fire Doug, I'm all in on James Franklin and you should be too.

For a second I thought you were joking, then I saw you were being serious, but then wait no you're really just messing around.

There are better options in the college ranks if the Eagles chose to let go of Doug Pederson. Heck, they could even go with Joe Brady, the Panthers OC, who is only one year removed from being a college OC, and will certainly have his name thrown around for HC positions.

Is this serious? Or is this a joke? I really can't tell. 

I mean it's one thing to like a HC, to like a guy for a particular role. But complete autonomy? He's a college HC, how does that translate to being an NFL GM?

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is this serious? Or is this a joke? I really can't tell. 

I mean it's one thing to like a HC, to like a guy for a particular role. But complete autonomy? He's a college HC, how does that translate to being an NFL GM?

Handing out scholarships is completely the same as handing out 100 million dollar contracts

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Handing out scholarships is completely the same as handing out 100 million dollar contracts

Of course... 😁😬

The only thing he does well is recruit.

Doesn’t seem like a great fit as an NFL coach.

Also, Bill O’Brien was the coach who saved Penn State from oblivion.

• 5 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

bump.

this needs to not happen

Fixed.

• Like 1