Antonio Gandy-Golden (Liberty WR) -- DRAFTED BY WASHINGTON

QBhunter58

We need to double dip at WR and I think rounds 2 and 3 would be better used elsewhere. So lets review some of the top mid-late round targets:

Anotinio Gandy-Golden

6' 4" 220

History of drops in the past is my big issue with this kid. He has great size, good long speed, and is really physical. He did play against lower level competition so it will be interesting to see whether that translates to the next level. But if we go speed with our first WR I think a guy like Gandy would be a good late round compliment.

He appears to have moderate plodding initial acceleration but deceptive top end speed. It really looks like it really started to come together for him this last year. 

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

History of drops in the past

Already don't want him with that comment. 

his tape speed is far better than his combine speed, seems like a sleeper, idk about round 2 though

Jeremy Chinn in the 2nd, Gandy in the third 

we come out of this draft squeaky clean

9 hours ago, PhillyFan4Life9 said:

his tape speed is far better than his combine speed, seems like a sleeper, idk about round 2 though

Yeah I said rd 2 and 3 used at other positions. Gandy is a 4... thats when I start looking for sleepers

Really like this kid. He’d be a huge addition. Gotta develop...but he has some great tools.

21 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Really like this kid. He’d be a huge addition. Gotta develop...but he has some great tools.

Did he run under a 4.3? 

Nope, hes not Howies guy. 

NEXT

11 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Think the redskins got him 

Indeed, with their 4th rd comp pick.