Jamon Brown Cut: "Conduct Unbecoming"

Hawkeye

I forgot he was still around but BGN says he got kicked out of the team hotel in Green Bay Saturday night for "conduct unbecoming to the team". 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/7/22158624/jamon-brown-eagles-news-nfl-punish-conduct-detrimental-team-philadelphia-practice-squad-green-bay

How much trouble could a guy get into in Green Bay during a pandemic?  

• Like 1

His first conduct unbecoming was when he decided to fix his gloves in the middle of a play. I'm surprised they brought this clown back after being cut the first time.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

His first conduct unbecoming was when he decided to fix his gloves in the middle of a play. I'm surprised they brought this clown back after being cut the first time.

/thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I forgot he was still around but BGN says he got kicked out of the team hotel in Green Bay Saturday night for "conduct unbecoming to the team". 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/7/22158624/jamon-brown-eagles-news-nfl-punish-conduct-detrimental-team-philadelphia-practice-squad-green-bay

How much trouble could a guy get into in Green Bay during a pandemic?  

Probably involves breaking protocol.

38 minutes ago, toolg said:

I thought the Eagles already cut him weeks ago.... I didn't know he was back on the team.

That's what I thought too - right after his disastrously horrible start at RT.   

• Like 1

Whatever he did I'm happy he did it.  He did the job that Doug or Howie should have done long ago.

50 minutes ago, toolg said:

I thought the Eagles already cut him weeks ago.... I didn't know he was back on the team.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

That's what I thought too - right after his disastrously horrible start at RT.   

He was, but then added to the PS. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toolg said:

They really liked cutting him the first time, so thought it would be fun to do it again.

He was horrible before they cut him the first time! I never understood why they brought him back???

• Like 1

His conduct unbecoming was his abysmal play whenever he was on the field. 

But why isn't Howie getting released for conduct unbecoming? He was the one who cut him then brought him back to the PS as cover.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:35 PM, CaliEagle said:

Howie....

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Howie....

Might have also been Stoutland though. You never know.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Might have also been Stoutland though. You never know.

Even if Stoutland thought he could fix him a "talent evaluator” should have known better.

Even if Stoutland thought he could fix him a "talent evaluator” should have known better.

True. It ultimately falls on Howie, but not really because Lurie likes Howie.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

True. It ultimately falls on Howie, but not really because Lurie likes Howie.

There was a time Lurie liked Banner too. Here’s to hoping for change.

There was a time Lurie liked Banner too. Here’s to hoping for change.

I think he likes Howie more than Joe.  Mike Silver said that Howie and Smolenski are both seen as #2 in the organization by Lurie. He could be wrong. But, the evidence would suggest that Lurie does like Howie a lot for him to give him his post back after Chip.  Most owners would move on and get a fresh person in the position at that point.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I think he likes Howie more than Joe.  Mike Silver said that Howie and Smolenski are both seen as #2 in the organization by Lurie. He could be wrong. But, the evidence would suggest that Lurie does like Howie a lot for him to give him his post back after Chip.  Most owners would move on and get a fresh person in the position at that point.

Obviously Lurie’s gut was right to do so as evidenced by the trophy case.  But hopefully this time his gut tells him something else.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Well that can change. I don’t think you will be able to get a competent coach in here with Howie picking the players. If they want a yes man then they might as well stick with Doug. No coach worth his salt wants Howie picking his players. 

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

His conduct unbecoming was his abysmal play whenever he was on the field. 

But why isn't Howie getting released for conduct unbecoming? He was the one who cut him then brought him back to the PS as cover.

Really- Howie should be released for the unbecoming behavior of impersonating a real GM/football guy.

• Like 2

Gotta be something covid-protocol related, like brining someone back to the hotel like that one idiot rookie in Seattle did earlier this season. Idk that’s my best guess.

like others I had no idea he was brought back to the PS anyways