Skins Win!

wrestlevessel

Hell yeah. Giant fans brag about beating Seattle, and the Skins 1 upped you beating a better team. F the geeky Giant fans.

• Like 2

What a strange league this is sometimes. Steelers were 14-0 up, 14-3 at the half with a really good defense and the Washington offense isn't all that great. 

11 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Hell yeah. Giant fans brag about beating Seattle, and the Skins 1 upped you beating a better team. F the geeky Giant fans.

So now you want to break up the Redskins too?  Living with you must be exhausting.

BTW, I think it's pretty hard not to root for the "Skins" in the NFC East at this point.  The nameless football team with the HC that battles cancer and the Qb who almost lost his leg.  F it.  Go Washington.

• Like 2

I am celebrating the Skins win. The Giants are the team I hate the most in the NFL and I strongly dislike the Cowboys too. So whenever we suck and are completely out of it, there is a no brainer I want the Skins to win the division. 

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

So now you want to break up the Redskins too?  Living with you must be exhausting.

BTW, I think it's pretty hard not to root for the "Skins" in the NFC East at this point.  The nameless football team with the HC that battles cancer and the Qb who almost lost his leg.  F it.  Go Washington.

I would have no problem with the WFT winning the division. I'm a big Alex Smith fan. Also if the Giants are not good enough to beat out Wash, I'll gladly take the higher draft position. Right now WFT is at 11 and we're at 19, even though we have the same record.