Wentz costing Young QB's Millions

Vman1968

Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are up for extensions. Carson Wentz's implosion might hinder all of them. (yahoo.com)

Lol.  This is great.   Not only is he imploding and sucking at record levels, he's costing some other QB's millions.  Well done Wentz.   

Again, i will not bash the guy as a human being.   He's a terrific person, we need more Wentz's in the world.  But that's not why he makes 32 mil a year.  Were stuck with him for 2 more years.  So he needs to get his crap together in the off season.   Have someone else run AO1,   Tell your wife that your focus and priority is football and that she'll be raising the kid.  He needs to commit himself and work on ever facet of his game and build strong relationships with the players on offense.  You need to have a level of commitment like the other top QB's in this league.   Maybe more because of how badly you sucked this year.   He needs to live at Novacare all off season.   Show this town you want to win over anything.   

Otherwise prepare for the hate.   Can you just imagine what it would be like if there were people in the stands this year?   

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Dude just Shutup, please 

Am I hurting you feelings little snowflake. If you do t like the topic move on.  Sorry I’m so in your head.  Oh and trying growing up.  

yes you hurt my feelings, do you feel bad, you're a cowboys fan, karen, I win

I’m no cowboys fan. But I’m not an eagles fan who wears a skirt like you who cries when some one criticizes them.  Man up. Unless you’re 12 (which is a possibility with how you communicate on here).    Try and offer up an opinion rather than tell people to shut up but they hurt your feelings. Welcome to the internet noob.