Week 14 Injury Tracker

time2rock

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

Jason Peters to miss the remainder of 2020.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/11/jason-peters-out-for-the-rest-of-2020/

No disrespect, but I sure hope he never lines up for us again ... his tank is clearly empty (thought that was obvious prior to this season).

I said this in another thread but the Eagles paid him nearly $28 million to hang around.  I agree, he's done, but it didn't have to end this way. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

I said this in another thread but the Eagles paid him nearly $28 million to hang around.  I agree, he's done, but it didn't have to end this way. 

That’s what he says every year to make them bring him back each time. How is it Malcom Jenkins couldn’t get more mone out the Eagles, but Peters can?

Final injury report.

Philadelphia Eagles on Twitter: "#NOvsPHI Status Report https://t.co/168xtIfZ6O" / Twitter

Cox is playing despite not practicing all week. Edwards, Ford and Jacquet are out, and Arnold is questionable. We will probably need to call up a linebacker from the PS and add Elijah Riley to the roster at DB, since he is out of call ups.

Slay is expected to play. My guess is that he will come out at some point and Mills will move to corner. Considering how he has played the last two games, that won't be a downgrade. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s what he says every year to make them bring him back each time. How is it Malcom Jenkins couldn’t get more money out the Eagles, but Peters can?

That’s a great example of the kind of thinking that got the Eagles into this situation in the first place.  Another bad decision.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

That’s a great example of the kind of thinking that got the Eagles into this situation in the first place.  Another bad decision.

There’s layers of bad decision making that out the Eagles where they are. Bad decisions in the drafts from failing to replace older players to flat out ignoring certain positions. Drafting players who don’t pan out or several years too late to make any real impact. Picking frigging backups with high picks when there’s glaring needs all over the roster. Over spending for other teams free agents, because they can’t groom any young players of their own. Keeping around older players with heavy backloaded/guaranteed extensions due to nostalgia and failing to again groom young talent. All of this stuff falls in the lap of Howie Roseman yet somehow I feel his job is far more safe than anyone else in the organization.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s what he says every year to make them bring him back each time. How is it Malcom Jenkins couldn’t get more mone out the Eagles, but Peters can?

Jenkins already had a contract he was pretty happy about when he signed it. While I value the player he was and his dependability, durability, and leadership, I can't help but laugh when he cries about feeling disrespected. Boo hoo, the business people are conducting business. He needs to get over it. He wanted more guaranteed money in a year we couldn't afford to do that in. That's life ... that's business --- not disrespect.