Mass Effect

DEagle7

Trailer is vague, but seems like they moved away from Andromeda back to the original storyline.  All I know is I'm playing the hell out of this game.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

maxresdefault.jpg

Was gonna do another playthrough before the ME5 release anyway.  Might as well do it in 4k.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, DEagle7 said:

Trailer is vague, but seems like they moved away from Andromeda back to the original storyline.  All I know is I'm playing the hell out of this game.

Yes, best RPG of all time. And in my mind, it's not even close.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Legendary Edition Mass effect re-release is definitely a waste of money but I'm enjoying it thoroughly.  Graphics look relatively good and definitely a much smoother sleeker game in the early going.  If you're a junky and want to do another run through before the next game I'd recommend it.  If graphics etc don't matter much and you only stick to ME3 etc then I wouldn't bother.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

Legendary Edition Mass effect re-release is definitely a waste of money but I'm enjoying it thoroughly.  Graphics look relatively good and definitely a much smoother sleeker game in the early going.  If you're a junky and want to do another run through before the next game I'd recommend it.  If graphics etc don't matter much and you only stick to ME3 etc then I wouldn't bother.

Good info. I've been on the fence. I've spent like all my video game time playing mlb the show and our baby is coming any day now. Think I'll wait a bit before pulling the trigger on it as idk how much time Ill have to play right away. Maybe wait till it comes down a bit. It's been so long since I've played them I know I'll love going through it again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Good info. I've been on the fence. I've spent like all my video game time playing mlb the show and our baby is coming any day now. Think I'll wait a bit before pulling the trigger on it as idk how much time Ill have to play right away. Maybe wait till it comes down a bit. It's been so long since I've played them I know I'll love going through it again.

Good luck man that's exciting!  Hopefully she's a mellow one and you'll have some downtime between diapers and bottles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

Good luck man that's exciting!  Hopefully she's a mellow one and you'll have some downtime between diapers and bottles.

I won't be able to find it now, but I saw a video a couple weeks ago of a dude holding baby using his shoulder to prop bottle in baby's mouth while he was playing COD or something like that lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I won't be able to find it now, but I saw a video a couple weeks ago of a dude holding baby using his shoulder to prop bottle in baby's mouth while he was playing COD or something like that lmao

I did this with my son playing Oblivion. I'd make pot after pot of coffee, and stay up all night playing and rocking/feeding/changing diapers. Wasn't unusual to pull 12-16hr sessions lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Depends on the kid obviously but most of the time, even though you're on-call 24/7, there's plenty of down-time with newborns so not the most ridiculous idea in the world.  I'm hoping mine ends up that way in the early going at least, before we have to worry about screen time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Depends on the kid obviously but most of the time, even though you're on-call 24/7, there's plenty of down-time with newborns so not the most ridiculous idea in the world.  I'm hoping mine ends up that way in the early going at least, before we have to worry about screen time.

At this trajectory my best outlook is being and Uncle and living 1,000mi away from my sister, if/when she had kids, I don't know that I'll ever be "on watch" anywhere that I'd even have access to a console. So I'll have to admire this skillset from afar.