Howie Roseman needs to get FIRED!!!!!

gameshowfan91

HOWIE NEEDS TO GET FIRED FOR ALLOWING THIS BS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF HOWIE'S HORRIBLE DRAFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES NEEDS AN ACTUAL GM, NOT A PRETENDER GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LURIE, HAVE GUTS AND FIRE HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES FANS CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS CLOWN (HOWIE)!!!!!!!!!!! He's Jason Garrett of GMs!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Go on explain? What did Howie do that was so criminal?

Drafting a QB in 2nd round just now. This clinches it. Howie really needs to be fired!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst. Draft. Ever. See why Howie needs to be fired now?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Drafting a QB in 2nd round just now. This clinches it. Howie really needs to be fired!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst. Draft. Ever. See why Howie needs to be fired now?

Yeah I mean I'm not going to say fire him but... That's a joke of a pick. 

Why did you hate Thursday’s pick so much?  He’s a perfect fit for this offense. But your exclamation point frenzy leads me to believe you don’t feel the same. 

On 4/25/2020 at 7:07 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I mean I'm not going to say fire him but... That's a joke of a pick. 

Haha just realised my own mistake. I'd definitely fire Howie. Still would. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

HOWIE NEEDS TO GET FIRED FOR ALLOWING THIS BS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF HOWIE'S HORRIBLE DRAFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES NEEDS AN ACTUAL GM, NOT A PRETENDER GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LURIE, HAVE GUTS AND FIRE HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES FANS CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS CLOWN (HOWIE)!!!!!!!!!!! He's Jason Garrett of GMs!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you used more caps and exclamation points you'd get your point across better

• 2 years later...
15 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

hpenis is a cumqwat

Why don't you tag me you knob gobbling taint fondler?  Otherwise I might not find these inspirational posts, Lord Seamen breath.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

hpenis is a cumqwat

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

Why don't you tag me you knob gobbling taint fondler?  Otherwise I might not find these inspirational posts, Lord Seamen breath.  

simpsons-funboy.gif

• Thanks 1

say what now? get howie fired because we made the superbowl lol? i know it's from 2 years ago, that would been hilarious if someone actually said it now.

1 hour ago, toughfighter83 said:

say what now? get howie fired because we made the superbowl lol? i know it's from 2 years ago, that would been hilarious if someone actually said it now.

giphy.gif

On 4/23/2020 at 7:31 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

Executive of the year to fired, sounds like a plan.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Executive of the year to fired, sounds like a plan.

OP is a larrikin

1 minute ago, Arthur Jackson said:

you're doing in wrong

ok what i meant was, if someone on here was saying fire howie now even though we are in the sb, i would be laughing in their face because they are idiots for saying that.

2 minutes ago, toughfighter83 said:

ok what i meant was, if someone on here was saying fire howie now even though we are in the sb, i would be laughing in their face because they are idiots for saying that.

you have to ignore me... i require medication 

Okay, I can admit I was wrong in this case. At time, Howie was doing questionable things.

On 2/13/2023 at 12:24 AM, gameshowfan91 said:

Okay, I can admit I was wrong in this case. 

so, your perfect record is still intact. nice !