Week 15: Chargers @ Raiders

AlpineEagle

Crazy how NFC sucks so bad while AFC could have MULTIPLE 10 win teams sitting at home despite a 7 team playoff field.

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I missed it. They just said Carr has a goin injury

He had a 3rd down scramble and grabbed at his groin just before going out of bounds.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He had a 3rd down scramble and grabbed at his groin just before going out of bounds.

Not sure if this makes it a better shot for Chargers to win or not after that TD

Just now, Mike030270 said:

This guy is good

I haven't watched 1 second of this game yet, but here's my take on the scene.  My guess is Gruden has already replaced Carr with Mariota in his mind, while simultaneously licking his lips profusely with his mask dragging on his chin.  His gut is getting bigger with every screenshot, and his weirdly thin baby hair is blowing profusely in the wind even though it's an indoor stadium.  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I haven't watched 1 second of this game yet, but here's my take on the scene.  My guess is Gruden has already replaced Carr with Mariota in his mind, while simultaneously licking his lips profusely with his mask dragging on his chin.  His gut is getting bigger with every screenshot, and his weirdly thin baby hair is blowing profusely in the wind even though it's an indoor stadium.  

I was talking about Chargers QB being good

Archived