Aruthr Smith (Titans OC) -- HIRED BY ATLANTA

Godfather

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about him. He's a hot name out there for a HC job come the offseason. He's done a fantastic job as an OC

He will definitely get some looks as a HC. The problem I think he will have is he looks like a complete moron and not all tea,s are ready for a young HC. 

8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

He will definitely get some looks as a HC. The problem I think he will have is he looks like a complete moron and not all tea,s are ready for a young HC. 

I don't think he looks like a moron. Young HC is a trend

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

I don't think he looks like a moron. Young HC is a trend

I know the trend. It also hasn’t worked out super great for everyone. 

And dude looks like a moron. He might be amazing as a coach and super smart. I just think he looks dumb. 

C5DCED3A-C0BA-4149-A3C3-19C5478F41C5.jpeg

15 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

And dude looks like a moron. He might be amazing as a coach and super smart. I just think he looks dumb. 

LaFleur, McVay, and Shanahan(when he has a healthy qb) have had plenty of success. 

Jury is still out on Kingsbury and too early for Taylor. That team was pretty much a massive rebuild

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 6:30 PM, 20dawk4life said:

Well as long as he can get the job done (eventual Super Bowl contention), I'm not concerned if he looks good doing it or not 😂

I would be curious to see who he would bring on as a DC though, because he's spent most of his NFL coaching career with the Titans and they've had a lot of 3-4 guys at DC over the years including Dean Pees (retired?), Ray Horton, and Jim Haslett (current LB coach), or if he'd just roll with whatever 4-3 DC that Howie and Jeff provide him.

Doug Pederson didn't look like he knew how to run a press conference as a HC when he first came here, but his ability to lead the team and inspire the players to play for him were among the most important factors to our Super Bowl run with all of the injuries that occurred.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Son of multi-billionaire Fred Smith, founder and CEO of Fed Ex. 

I though that was Freddy Mitchell’s company 

• Haha 1

He is intriguing.  Titans offense has looked better under him than it did under Lefleur.  And If he can fix Tannehill, then I see no reason to think he can't fix Wentz.  He also appears to be a guy who uses a more balanced attack on offense.  

1 hour ago, Macho Grande said:

He is intriguing.  Titans offense has looked better under him than it did under Lefleur.  And If he can fix Tannehill, then I see no reason to think he can't fix Wentz.  He also appears to be a guy who uses a more balanced attack on offense.  

Agreed but why would he come here?! Seems to be in high demand.

22 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Agreed but why would he come here?! Seems to be in high demand.

Where else will they make a statue?

image.thumb.jpeg.d7862d7d752c00d6826a2f01546aaaf3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Alphagrand said:

Where else will they make a statue?

image.thumb.jpeg.d7862d7d752c00d6826a2f01546aaaf3.jpeg

A Howie statue in the middle?! LOL

14 hours ago, Ray75 said:

A Howie statue in the middle?! LOL

Weasels are pretty small so it would fit in that space. 

😁

• Haha 2

Nothing official but Falcons made the offer. Better opening than the eagles. No brainer here for smith unless he is holding out for more money or years