THROW NEXT WEEK'S GAME BECAUSE...

eaglegenius

The refs did Jerry's bidding tonight and screwed us on what might have been a game changing play in the 4th,
so I say we return the favor and let Washington win next week.

dalhqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

The other way of looking at it is we could beat the WFT and push the Cowboys into a late 1st round pick and wild card exit 😎

Either way, our top 10 pick is now secured and could possibly even go as high as 3 based on how the Texans, Falcons, and Bengals do to close out the season. 

• Like 1

the Giants will beat Dallas anyway

Still would like to throw it, though because screw the Giants. You know that "division championship" would eman more to their trash fans than any other

I want to lose next week. It gets us a better pick and screws both the Giants and Cowboys. Redskins are a joke with no QB so please Eagles do the right thing and lose on purpose.

9 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The other way of looking at it is we could beat the WFT and push the Cowboys into a late 1st round pick and wild card exit 😎

Either way, our top 10 pick is now secured and could possibly even go as high as 3 based on how the Texans, Falcons, and Bengals do to close out the season. 

I don't want to see Cownoys get ANY glory. I want Eagles to lose next week.

• Like 1

It stunk watching the Cowboys take CeeDee Lamb after he fell into their laps this past draft.

I would hate to be in the position where they pick just right before us and take our guy again. At this point, another loss isn't so bad, since we're already out of playoff contention.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, NVeagle said:

Next week is the real test....:whistle:

Trap game!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Fresh_Prince said:

the Giants will beat Dallas anyway

Still would like to throw it, though because screw the Giants. You know that "division championship" would eman more to their trash fans than any other

Max Kellerman and all the Gnatz fans are having conniption fits.

ClipartKey_1401865.png