Dwayne Haskins (ex-WFT QB) -- SIGNED WITH PITTSBURGH

Wallyhorse

Would you take a chance if you can sign him for the league minimum next season as I believe otherwise he has two years remaining on his Washington deal they would have to pay?

He certainly can back up Hurts if Wentz goes elsewhere. 

I actually don't hate this idea, but he definitely wouldn't be my preferred option among backup QBs.

I'd rather pay a bit more and try to land someone like Jacoby Brissett, Tyrod Taylor, or even bring back Nick Foles if the Bears let him go.

If all of these guys price themselves out of our range and Haskins is there for the vet minimum, I'd say he is worth it since he has much more upside than Nate Sudfeld at least.

#QBFactory

I would rather have Nate Sudfeld than Haskins. No reason to bring this idiot into this franchise.

Reports are that he feels entitled. Couple that with his terrible play and you have a worse version of Wentz lol. On top of that (if that’s not enough), he doesn’t care about football. Going to the strip club in the middle of the season (and pandemic) displays that.

Hard pass.

2 hours ago, judunno said:

After watching Sudfield... yea bring him in to the QB factory.

Maybe they just need to bring in every cheap FA QB and then draft a QB with every other pick in this years draft? Surely we would hit on one of them? :-)