Matt Feiler G/T 2021 free agent

Cheesteakitis

Feiler has started most of the last two years for the Steelers at both right tackle and left guard.. local kid ( Strasburg,Pa) who has worked his way from undrafted out of Bloomsburg into an nfl starter. I’ve kept updated on his career as I worked with his younger brother for a while one  of the best moments I remember is as an UDFA of the Texas he got wrecked by JJ Watt the first day of training camp.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean they do need to add to the OL during the off season. Not sure they'll have the cap space to make many moves though. 

Yeah it will be interesting to see how they can work some magic and maybe get some space. I could see Kelce even retiring this offseason I know he thought about it last year and now has a kid at home. Gonna be an interesting offseason no matter what.

4 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Yeah it will be interesting to see how they can work some magic and maybe get some space. I could see Kelce even retiring this offseason I know he thought about it last year and now has a kid at home. Gonna be an interesting offseason no matter what.

I don't think they can work enough magic to make any moves in the off season. 

So there it is   1) Caleb Farley-CB 2- Chris Olave-WR  3-Deonte Brown-OG 5-Jamir White-RB 5- Jimmy Morrissey-C 6-Micah McFadden-ILB 7 Tommy Togai- DL3 tech      UDFA Zac Thomas-QB          Call Lurie,I got this HAHAHAHA