Is WFT the real test?

Portyansky

Is today the day we put pride aside and business 1st? We are set to get the 5th pick at worst. Or do we ruin our chance at such a high pick AND possibly let the Cows into the playoffs? Lurie is hands off, think as a businessman it's time he tell DP to tank this game.

The only way a win would sting less, is if the Cows lose to NYG. Not holding my breath bc the NYG will tank the game.

If reports are true, Lurie is getting a bit more hands on recently. That said, I have a hard time believing Lurie would tell Doug to tank on purpose. If that were the case, he likely tells him to prep Suds to go tonight. 

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

I think they will give Hurts the half and the D will just be vanilla

Soooo...like the other 15 games?

• Haha 1

I dont think they win if the eagles were playing for a playoff birth, the redskins will win, specially since smith is starting

3 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Is today the day we put pride aside and business 1st? We are set to get the 5th pick at worst. Or do we ruin our chance at such a high pick AND possibly let the Cows into the playoffs? Lurie is hands off, think as a businessman it's time he tell DP to tank this game.

The only way a win would sting less, is if the Cows lose to NYG. Not holding my breath bc the NYG will tank the game.

The cowboys have all the same needs as us in the draft. So if we win and they make the playoffs and pick ten spots later, that should help keep them from getting our guy.

The Eagles aren't beating the no name team tonight. They just are not going to beat a playoff hungry team, no matter who plays. This team is shi* and will be shi*  tonight. Then it's time to watch Lurie keep Howie, Doug, some other losers, and let Howie blow the high draft pick. In other words, Lurie isn't changing anything (Schwartz isn't his decision), so the sucking will just repeat itself until he makes changes- some day.That is just plain stupid. I'm surprised, because usually Lurie would take action. Maybe he still will, but it's not looking that way.