I really, really hope the WTFs destroy us tonight, and here's why

Fresh_Prince

The Giants are a cockroach that must be crushed underfoot before it multiplies

You know Joe Judge is a tryhard for whom winning the NFCE would feel like a super bowl. We know Washington isn't going anywhere because they'll never have a QB  but the Giants have actual growth potential and must be destroyed. The absolute low point of this Eagles season, and the low point of the Eagles franchise history since 1998 was the loss to the Giants this year. I wont accept anything but the Giants kept solidly beneath us. This must be maintained.

• Haha 1

You had me at "I really, really hope the WTFs destroy us tonight". 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Wow.  Here all I want is that draft pick.  DeVonta Smith is gonna look great in green next year.

If Washington cant beat the Eagles tonight with how bad they are and all the injuries/inactives tonight then they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

If Washington cant beat the Eagles tonight with how bad they are and all the injuries/inactives tonight then they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

No one in the NFC east deserves to be in the playoffs to begin with 

• Like 3

If we lose we lose.  But I will not be happy in the slightest if WFT destroys us.  

I am happy with a Football Team win. Giant fans are so arrogant, cocky, and obnoxious. WFAN would gloat how wonderful they are and some would even talk about 6-10 miracle run. Sports talk will be much better with them missing. Go Skins!

19 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

I am happy with a Football Team win. Giant fans are so arrogant, cocky, and obnoxious. WFAN would gloat how wonderful they are and some would even talk about 6-10 miracle run. Sports talk will be much better with them missing. Go Skins!

You know, you do have the option not to tune in.

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think I hate him more then the giants themselves. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I took that option about ten years ago.            I felt as if I gained brain cells immediately.          Wish I had done it a decade sooner.

• Like 1

Lol I was honestly worried we would win that game

Smith is done. If they had a QB that could attack the secondary then they would have ran away with the win and there'd be no discussion of whether Doug tanked

Feel bad about Smith. Did all of that to come back

23 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Wow.  Here all I want is that draft pick.  DeVonta Smith is gonna look great in green next year.

What difference does it make if we get D. Smith and he plays lights out as expected but can't stop the opponent's passing game?

I can tell you right now if we don't address that secondary that's exactly what's going to happen.

From my perspective there's only 1 shutdown corner in the draft (Caleb Farley) and there's a good change he'll be available at #6, there's no way in the world should we pass on him.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:32 PM, Fresh_Prince said:

The Giants are a cockroach that must be crushed underfoot before it multiplies

You know Joe Judge is a tryhard for whom winning the NFCE would feel like a super bowl. We know Washington isn't going anywhere because they'll never have a QB  but the Giants have actual growth potential and must be destroyed. The absolute low point of this Eagles season, and the low point of the Eagles franchise history since 1998 was the loss to the Giants this year. I wont accept anything but the Giants kept solidly beneath us. This must be maintained.

Uh, I think there was an NFCCG after the 2002 season that many of us remember...

4 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol I was honestly worried we would win that game

Smith is done. If they had a QB that could attack the secondary then they would have ran away with the win and there'd be no discussion of whether Doug tanked

Feel bad about Smith. Did all of that to come back

I don’t feel bad for him. He accomplished what he wanted which was come back and play in the nfl again. Now he gets to play in the playoffs against Brady. I don’t think they have much of a chance but if the skins front 7 can hit Brady he could be rattled. 

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

From my perspective there's only 1 shutdown corner in the draft (Caleb Farley) and there's a good change he'll be available at #6, there's no way in the world should we pass on him.

You know he has an injury history right? 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I don’t feel bad for him. He accomplished what he wanted which was come back and play in the nfl again. Now he gets to play in the playoffs against Brady. I don’t think they have much of a chance but if the skins front 7 can hit Brady he could be rattled. 

Skins offense sucks. Better chance of Bucs defense winning the game. I don't think they have a chance

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

You know he has an injury history right? 

I heard something about back spams.

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

And missed a whole season because he was afraid of getting covid... You know the virus that VA thinks is fake. Didn't think he would want a player like that. 

Idiot

• Sad 1