Marvin Lewis (Ex-Bengals HC) -- Defensive Coordinator

philafan4o8

It is very likely that the Eagles look for an experienced DC after Schwartz retires. Marvin Lewis fits the bill. Not the greatest HC record but his experience as a DC cannot be overlooked. I would not be mad about this hire. Hopefully Lewis would be ok with DC role but more likely that he wants another HC opp

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

It is very likely that the Eagles look for an experienced DC after Schwartz retires. Marvin Lewis fits the bill. Not the greatest HC record but his experience as a DC cannot be overlooked. I would not be mad about this hire. Hopefully Lewis would be ok with DC role but more likely that he wants another HC opp

Totally on board. Runs a 4-3 too. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Totally on board. Runs a 4-3 too. 

53 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

If he's willing to take a DC job, he'd be a great choice!

He's probably holding out for a HC opportunity somewhere, so probably more of a longshot, but good idea though.

12 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

If he's willing to take a DC job, he'd be a great choice!

He's probably holding out for a HC opportunity somewhere, so probably more of a longshot, but good idea though.

Completely agree

I really hope the best for Lewis but I want him as our DC lol. The way the NFL is now, it is hard for defensive minded coaches to get HC opportunity 

• Like 1