Nick Foles

ThinkGreen

I'm not expecting great things from him but if the Bears let Foles go, he would make a good backup to whoever is the QB in Philadelphia next season. Heck, I bet Foles has enough left in the tank to be the starter. Any chance of success for anybody obviously depends on fixing the OL and the other issues. In reality, it looks like the Eagles wouldn't even be able to afford Foles.

4 hours ago, ThinkGreen said:

I'm not expecting great things from him but if the Bears let Foles go, he would make a good backup to whoever is the QB in Philadelphia next season. Heck, I bet Foles has enough left in the tank to be the starter. Any chance of success for anybody obviously depends on fixing the OL and the other issues. In reality, it looks like the Eagles wouldn't even be able to afford Foles.

A good backup? He would come in here and beat out Hurts. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

A good backup? He would come in here and beat out Hurts. 

Foles isn't the same Foles you remember.

2 minutes ago, judunno said:

Foles isn't the same Foles you remember.

I’ve seen him play this year. He’s just magic in Philly. Sucks everywhere else. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Those days are far gone

Just now, judunno said:

Those days are far gone

You don’t want him? I’d love to see him end his career in Philly, whatever his role may be. 

• Like 3

Just now, Road to Victory said:

You don’t want him? I’d love to see him end his career in Philly, whatever his role may be. 

Nah. Time to turn the page on the Super Bowl year QBs. New era.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, Road to Victory said:

Imagine thinking that a 2 1/2 game stretch is indicative of how good a guy really is...

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:42 AM, ThinkGreen said:

Yes. Bring Foles back, keep Wentz and keep Hurts. Bring all 3 back next year and let them fight it out for the starting job. That couldn't possibly go wrong. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes. Bring Foles back, keep Wentz and keep Hurts. Bring all 3 back next year and let them fight it out for the starting job. That couldn't possibly go wrong. 

Not if you have a time machine. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:39 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See which one goes a full season without a serious injury is more like it. I'd bet on Hurts. 

On 1/10/2021 at 8:50 PM, eaglegenius said:

See which one goes a full season without a serious injury is more like it. I'd bet on Hurts

The irony is not lost on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter who is at QB if the line can's stay healthy.......Every year it's the same thing....injury after injury....the line, the receivers, the RBs.......

the thing teams got all wrong, including the Eagles, with Foles is playing to his strengths. He's an RPO guy. He did well working with Kelly when Kelly stuck to what worked. He didn't come out firing on all cylinders under DP until Doug looked back at what made Foles successful under CK. Once he did that.... Super Bowl! Everywhere he's been since and in between was a complete disaster, because he wasn't able to play to his own strengths. 

Hey JohnB, when does season 2 of the Outer Banks come out?  The show was pretty stupid, but I'd like to see more of this please and thank you. 

The cast of Netflix's Outer Banks Instagram accounts, where to follow them