Throwback uniforms

Emerald Green

I would like to see this team bring back the uniform of the 80's/90's. The Reggie White era. Keep the current Eagle logo on the sleeve, but bring back the colors of Green & Silver. Or go back even further in the early 70's when Roman Gabriel was QB, with the white helmet and green wings, but add a green facemask.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, Emerald Green said:

I would like to see this team bring back the uniform of the 80's/90's. The Reggie White era. Keep the current Eagle logo on the sleeve, but bring back the colors of Green & Silver. Or go back even further in the early 70's when Roman Gabriel was QB, with the white helmet and green wings, but add a green facemask.

We are somewhat constrained by the NFL.  However, there is a potential change for the 2021 season which may allow for throwback uniforms.  We'll see

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, "Dave Spadaro" said:

We are somewhat constrained by the NFL.  However, there is a potential change for the 2021 season which may allow for throwback uniforms.  We'll see

What do you think about the new head coach and the rebuilding process for this team?

• Members
16 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

What do you think about the new head coach and the rebuilding process for this team?

Very excited to have a great young mind in the building, but there is still a lot of work to be done.  I expect to see a lot of moves between now and draft day as Howie molds the roster with Coach Sirianni.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Will our new Coach bring back training camp to Lehigh?  LOL.

• 2 weeks later...