Allen Robinson (Bears WR) -- FRANCHISED BY CHICAGO

Portyansky

Yeah... not sure how they are going to manage to dig out of the massive cap hole they are in to begin with, let alone freeing up enough extra space to sign Robinson. They just aren’t going to be able to sign much of anyone to anything but minimum contracts this offseason. 

4 hours ago, nipples said:

Yeah... not sure how they are going to manage to dig out of the massive cap hole they are in to begin with, let alone freeing up enough extra space to sign Robinson. They just aren’t going to be able to sign much of anyone to anything but minimum contracts this offseason. 

I have a feeling Howie has a plan

20 hours ago, Portyansky said:

I have a feeling Howie has a plan

Then I hope his plan includes Kenny golladay not that Robinson isn’t good but if we can somehow shake the money tree go for the best.

3 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Then I hope his plan includes Kenny golladay not that Robinson isn’t good but if we can somehow shake the money tree go for the best.

Why is Galloday better then Arob?   Arob has consistently produced at borderline elite levels with bottom barrel qb play while Kenny can’t stay on the field for the last 2 seasons at least and most recently sat out a whole year essentially for a hip issue which sound problematic in the future as well. Don’t get me wrong I love galloday but he hasn’t shown up recently and Arob does nothing but show up.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milkman420 said:

Why is Galloday better then Arob?   Arob has consistently produced at borderline elite levels with bottom barrel qb play while Kenny can’t stay on the field for the last 2 seasons at least and most recently sat out a whole year essentially for a hip issue which sound problematic in the future as well. Don’t get me wrong I love galloday but he hasn’t shown up recently and Arob does nothing but show up.  

Galloday scores more points on my fantasy team 🙂 

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Galloday scores more points on my fantasy team 🙂 

I had both on my fantasy team this year and last year and that is a lie

I'm actually in favour of signing a free agent WR, although not sure if Robinson or Galloday are affordable. JuJu or Marvin Jones might be more realistic targets.

Feel like Wentz/Hurts would benefit from having a veteran out there.

Might be too much investment though if we are planning to draft Chase/Smith as well. 

18 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Been thinking bout a corey davis thread but idk if we'd even have cap room which has been echoed in this thread also

On 1/12/2021 at 2:30 PM, Cheesteakitis said:

Golladay<Robinson

Allen Robinson would be an Alshon like signing (back when Alshon could run and stay healthy) Similar style receivers.

if we had the cap space, I could totally see him (or Corey Davis) being a move Howie would make. But can we pull it off with our cap? And if you sign a big name WR, what are you doing at #6? One of Chase or Smith is likely to fall to us and be the BPA

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

In terms of money we have no money | Best of funny memes | Funny pictures,  I love to laugh, Bones funny

WHY????

Because of this:

Kicking the can down Goodison Road

Yep. And to me at this point if Howie manages to get us under the cap it'll be because he's kicked the can further down the road. It'll catch up to us at some point. 

• Like 1