AlpineEagle

(All Times are Eastern)

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Tampa Bay @ Green Bay, 3:05 PM

Buffalo @ Kansas City, 6:40 PM

21 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Packers vs Bills

Don't really care who wins the SB but I think that'd be the best game

I'd be torn there. I grew up in Wisconsin during the Lombardi era so I'll always have a soft spot for the Pack. Buffalo is WAY past due for a SB win and they seem like a likable team. If Tampa Bay does win, I hope the Bills get in and make TB12 look like Tim Tebow.

7 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

I'd be torn there. I grew up in Wisconsin during the Lombardi era so I'll always have a soft spot for the Pack. Buffalo is WAY past due for a SB win and they seem like a likable team. If Tampa Bay does win, I hope the Bills get in and make TB12 look like Tim Tebow.

I don't think Bucs can beat Packers. I like both Bills and Packers so whoever wins it'll be a good outcome IMO

Rodgers adding another during his MVP season would be cool but Bills getting one would be awesome as well

Is Mahomes going to play in the AFCCG?  If not, I have the BIlls there.  Brady may give the Bucs a shot, but the Pack should easily beat the Bucs.  

Bills - Pack superbowl would be very entertaining.  Sentimental favorite has to be the Bills.  I remember in the 90s, we would joke that BILLS actually stood for 'Boy I Love Losing Superbowls'.