Shawn Oakman (Unsigned DE)

ibleedgreen1990

Was found not guilty on his case and deserves another chance. Our coaches should at least talk to him. I guarantee he would sign a vet minimum and be on our practice squad if we asked. Huge upside. Once thought of as a first round pick before a crappy season and a horrible lie.

28 years old.

August 26, 2010 Cardinal O'Hara HS. I watched Shawn Oakman nearly kill Ryan Laughlin. Seriously, he went for a sack, Laughlin threw the ball and lifted his head and Oakman ended up hitting him helmet to helmet by accident and Laughlin did a backflip. Brutal concussion. Kid asked everyone if he was bleeding for about an hour and didn't know what day it was. Shawn was f'ing huge. Tallest HS football player I ever saw in person. Him and McGlinchey. 

Shawn Oakman1.JPG

3 hours ago, stinkfist said:

August 26, 2010 Cardinal O'Hara HS. I watched Shawn Oakman nearly kill Ryan Laughlin. Seriously, he went for a sack, Laughlin threw the ball and lifted his head and Oakman ended up hitting him helmet to helmet by accident and Laughlin did a backflip. Brutal concussion. Kid asked everyone if he was bleeding for about an hour and didn't know what day it was. Shawn was f'ing huge. Tallest HS football player I ever saw in person. Him and McGlinchey. 

Shawn Oakman1.JPG

Crazy. I would hate to be going against oakman. Dude is a giant.

• Like 1