Nelson Agholor a leader with the Raiders?

eaglesfan0075

Apparently he got up in front of his teammates after their Week 16 loss to the Dolphins and straight up told them "they suck". 😄

Gruden was later approached about it and he replied via text "I love Agholor"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nfl-raiders-wr-nelson-agholor-reportedly-told-teammates-they-sucked-after-meltdown-vs-dolphins-153225055.html

All the years of hearing from Eagles fans about how much he sucked (Super Bowl year aside) has turned Nelly into a leader for the Raiders. Good for him 😎

• Haha 1

Agholor couldn't lead a pride of starving lions to an antelope buffet.  OP takes wrinkly balls to the chin!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have taught you well youngling, soon you will be the most powerful hpenis in the universe

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I have taught you well youngling, soon you will be the most powerful hpenis in the universe

I pity the fool who think Nelson Deeldohands is a leader.  

Spoiler

Official] P1Domo on Twitter: "@1310becca933 @corbydavidson @badkaratemovie  http://t.co/5JmU0ZhUge"

On 1/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, eaglesfan0075 said:

Apparently he got up in front of his teammates after their Week 16 loss to the Dolphins and straight up told them "they suck". 😄

Raiders DE Maxx Crosby recalls Nelson Agholor locker room tirade

"It was in the heat of the moment,” Crosby told The Athletic. "Nelly didn’t say ‘these guys suck,’ it was more of a ‘we’ thing and him being a leader and showing his passion for the game. He’s been on a Super Bowl team and he knows what it looks like to have a winning environment in a locker room, and guys that truly love the game. Guys that show up every day and practice that way.

"He was definitely calling some people out a little bit. I was happy he said something. Because that game, too, he had put his all on the line and put us in a position to win that game. I felt it. Football is such an emotional game and losing the way we did, every single person in Raider Nation was sick. It was a cool moment to see because Nelly doesn’t talk a ton, but when he does everybody listens.”

:lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Nelly knows what sucks looks like. He's got a lot of mirrors at home.

He would have said more, but when the reporter handed him the mic, he dropped it.

• Haha 2