A New GM (Someone who knows what they are doing)

wrestlevessel

This team needs to undergo a major rebuild. The problem is the man in charge of that rebuild is the wrong man to do it. All these additional draft assets we are going to try and acquire are going to be wasted. That's a real issue. 

• Like 1

I am available but it will cost them. Maybe you all can start up a go fund me page and help them out with the costs. 

• Like 2

A blind monkey throwing crap at a board could do a better job.  This putz couldn't draft beer.  Sadly, the owner would have to sell before you will ever be free of him.

• Haha 3

Maybe the Draft Room could have a roped off section labeled, "Observation & Social crap-Chat Only.  No Decision-Making Allowed."  Howie could be required to sit in that section.

1 hour ago, ilikepargo said:

Maybe the Draft Room could have a roped off section labeled, "Observation & Social crap-Chat Only.  No Decision-Making Allowed."  Howie could be required to sit in that section.

Could be be the vice president of that?

On 2/20/2021 at 11:38 AM, Greenakers2 said:

Sadly, the owner would have to sell before you will ever be free of him.

That's why Lurie is a bigger problem than Howie, he's the enabler.

We need someone who can consolidate our picks and come away with all three of bateman, andre cisco and collins. I don't believe Howie is smart enough to do it.