Kellen Mond (Texas A&M QB) -- DRAFTED BY MINNESOTA #66

philafan4o8

I am not saying I want him but it would be interesting to see where Mond lands. I am not a huge fan but he has some good tools and is more of a project. If the Eagles draft him in the 3rd or decide to trade back into the 4 to grab him, that would be interesting lol. Idk maybe Howie resigns Nate Sudfeld because there is no threat of him being starter haha. We know how much the Eagles love Senior Bowl MVPs.

I prefer this route rather than QB at #6. Hard to evaluate Mond. In my eyes he has been really good or really bad. His shootout in 2018 with LSU was pretty impressive.

• 1 month later...

I posted in another thread that I wouldn't be surprised if Mond has the best career of any QB in this draft.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I posted in another thread that I wouldn't be surprised if Mond has the best career of any QB in this draft.

Definitely has all the tools. Just need to be in the right situation and must be given time to develop. I would not mind this selections in day 2 or 3.

I figured in the connection game the mid-round target would be Trask (our QB coach was his OC).

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 11:01 AM, EagleVA said:

I would love if the Eagles grabbed him in the 3rd or 4th round. His deep ball is impressive.

9 hours ago, XoqTionR said:

I would love if the Eagles grabbed him in the 3rd or 4th round. His deep ball is impressive.

2 QB system... Gadget type plays coming up.